[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

"
Waycoolozs wrote:
Immoratal call and CWDT at 1 and 1 I find 10 and 9 are better for Large life pool builds why u running so low like ES builds?

Just wanted to maximize the uptime of the curse linked to CWDT. Immortal call is just a bonus here (don't really need it, but why not ?).
"
N4Z wrote:
"
Waycoolozs wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAUBAQKWBAcEswVCBx4I9AmqC2EMUg5ID8QQWBEtEZYWvxhdGGoaOBqBHNwmlScvKgssnC0fMtE1kjlSOlg62DrhO3w8BTwtPV9BlkVHRZ1JUUyzTeNRdFJTU1JVS1XGWAdd8mHiZlRo8mpDcFJ8g3_GgpuDX4PMg9uFe4dlidOLjIw2jxqP-pBVkm6TJ5UglS6XlZo7muCboZx7n9-hL6IAoqOmV6aZqLmsmK3xrrOvbLc-uMq5k7xWvOq-isBmwJrB88MJxq7QH9D10nzVpti92fzr7uv17DjtPO1h73zv6_Af8NXyHfJF99f53f4K_o8=?accountName=smelcami&characterName=Ndeaahh

Change 5 points on the tree to have more sustain. You should follow this tree if you do not have the Jewel Watcher's Eye.

I have equipped a ring with Curse Enemies with Level 8 Warlord's Mark on Hit.
Remove nodes of elemental damage, from shadow and take the passive Whispers of Doom.
Now I feel much better sustain for the high tier maps.

Can you link the ring and gem so others can understand or make profile public?
aslo which Pantheon do you feel are best.

Myself Using Ess worm with anger in and Hearld ASH and Ice- Ice for ans ASH dps boost.
But the idea of a second curse sounds good as well.

What is the point of using Essence Worm and triple auras? It is 40% more multiple on mana reserve.
Only use Essence Worms if you are planning to use only 1 aura.

Just standard elder ring with CoH Warlord marks-level 8

http://poe.trade/search/oyuhetonosaman

Patheon does not matter much.I used Solaris for damage reductions.

Well:
Without EW its basically something like this:
50+25+25=100%
With EW
ES: 50% aura so no mana reserved at all (you cannot use that jewel for no reserve mana spell damage, this is downside because gem is pretty good)
And then you can run 2 heralds or some 35% aura(or blasphemy) + herald.

Im trying this setup because of mine aura jewel and it works pretty good.
Does the watcher's eye with the fire damage leech only work on initial attack or for VD too?

Please respond.

Thank you, xoxo.
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
"
Does the watcher's eye with the fire damage leech only work on initial attack or for VD too?

Please respond.

Thank you, xoxo.

Of course it works with VD damage... It would be pointless otherwise !
"
"

Please respond.

Thank you, xoxo.

Of course it works with VD damage... It would be pointless otherwise !

Oh! My fault! I thought we were hoping the anger damage to Frenzy was sufficing! I'll buy one now xD
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
What nodes on the skill tree should i focus on moving towards first?
I repurposed my Inquisitor self-cast VD starter to dual Poet's Pens recently and just now switched to Bodyswap from Culling Strike in one of the wands, damn it's so much faster. As someone who never played Flicker Strike before it was a little jarring at first but it's far from the vomit inducer people make it sound like.
If you can't afford the wands, the self-cast variant with Cascade Desecrate is very smooth for leveling, since you can use any movement skill you want.
What's better now, the VD +1 or the VD 40% Dmg increase?

I still like VD over Crematorium due to the smart targetting
VD+1 because it is like 33% more damage (multiplicative).
40% increased damage is additive...
"
VD+1 because it is like 33% more damage (multiplicative).
40% increased damage is additive...

How do u feel about Rat´s Nest over Starkonja? In Path of Building i get about 2% more damage but lose 220 Life, is it really worth it? On the other side the Enchant on Rat´s Nest is about 4-5ex cheaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info