[3.3] The Poet's Pen Volatile Dead/Bodyswap "Shaper Down"[Inquisitor ✌]

4-5, and I'm using 1c boots, 1c gloves and 1c helmet. You can easily have 30-50% res on a single Jewel, too.

Just killed shaper on lv 86 (6815 life), super easy becouse its super safe, shaper is just lol, you dont have to aim just shoot frenzy on him and every 2 seconds move away from his balls, minions are joke, side bosses same as shaper, just take one step to any side every 2-3 seconds and they just die with no danger. Heres my PoB pastebin link (https://pastebin.com/McnBBRde), if anybody is interested in my gear and stats.

Great build :) Shame the it doesnt work on atziri, even if i cast the volatile balls on the far oposite side of mirror atziri, from time to time one ball just fly pass all the other and hit the mirror and kill me :( it could be done with DD instead of VD but we loos the burst and the whole fight gets rly hard.

"
You're using Herald of Ice with no curse on hit, what's the point then ?

This was earlier in the posts, and I'm curious since this comment was made yet the guide itself lists Herald not linked to a curse either since its on Frenzy. Is there something he or I are missing? What's the point of Herald if there's no curse? Is it an inquisitor thing that scions should drop?

Sorry for the dumb question but I didn't see any answers to my question after that.
"
McPumpkin wrote:

This was earlier in the posts, and I'm curious since this comment was made yet the guide itself lists Herald not linked to a curse either since its on Frenzy. Is there something he or I are missing? What's the point of Herald if there's no curse? Is it an inquisitor thing that scions should drop?

Sorry for the dumb question but I didn't see any answers to my question after that.

Some people run Curse on Hit Herald of Ice, which causes enemies to be cursed when an enemy shatters near them. This effectively means that it applies to general mapping but not bosses, because it won't be proccing on bosses.
I don't really get why anyone would run it, but what the hell do I know.
"
blekotacz wrote:
Just killed shaper on lv 86 (6815 life), super easy becouse its super safe, shaper is just lol, you dont have to aim just shoot frenzy on him and every 2 seconds move away from his balls, minions are joke, side bosses same as shaper, just take one step to any side every 2-3 seconds and they just die with no danger. Heres my PoB pastebin link (https://pastebin.com/McnBBRde), if anybody is interested in my gear and stats.

Great build :) Shame the it doesnt work on atziri, even if i cast the volatile balls on the far oposite side of mirror atziri, from time to time one ball just fly pass all the other and hit the mirror and kill me :( it could be done with DD instead of VD but we loos the burst and the whole fight gets rly hard.

Elemental Focus is better then increased critical strikes?
"
Nuraihyon wrote:
"
McPumpkin wrote:

Some people run Curse on Hit Herald of Ice, which causes enemies to be cursed when an enemy shatters near them. This effectively means that it applies to general mapping but not bosses, because it won't be proccing on bosses.
I don't really get why anyone would run it, but what the hell do I know.

Yeah thats what I've done in wander builds, so I'm wondering why the guide author and other similar builds use it while this guy critiques it. Maybe its just for the freeze shatter being extra dps while mapping high density?
"
babsbegood wrote:
"
blekotacz wrote:

Elemental Focus is better then increased critical strikes?

It depends on your global crit chance and if you're or not an inquisitor.

Inquisitor ignore resistances on critical hit. That's important on bosses.

Diamond flask Best bonus is while at 50% effective crit chance. It means You get from 50% effective crit to 75% effective crit.

You should test both options on POB to see in your case if Elemental Focus is better than Inc. Crit Chance. In majority of case (if you're playing crit), the answer is yes.
Hey I was told about this build and link I was wondering how this is strictly speaking from a farming end game and bosses content perspective. Love to hear back thanks
"
blekotacz wrote:

Congratulations for killing the shaper. It's a shame that Atziri killed us so easily.I will try to give some kind of information to improve the fight. But I see it very difficult

"
xFL0W wrote:
"
No point to run uber atziri with that shit. I cant deal full damage cause of the reflect. Wtf is this? How can u implement such a stupid mechanic when reflect was reworked? Im mad as fuck

No shit Sherlock Holmes? This Build is terrible for Atziri which is pretty obvious and u should know that. Play something else if u want to do easy Atziri runs.

Nice way to answer xD. Thank you for simplifying the most difficult steps of the build.

"
mateuspf wrote:
hey, im trying this build and its sooo much fun. But i have trouble with abyss, every time a open one abyss the yellow mobs are pissing me off, may i get a sugestion to make more "confortable"to play?
ps: i was using a tabula then i noticed that i only need 4-5l in armor, i did right changing to carcass?
thank you ;D

Yes, Carcass Jack is a good option, better than tabula.

"
I'm gonna try a 5aps with some kickass items later. Had to rebuild a bit the tree and items to optimize damage.

Check my Stream later if you wanna see it while I try... Should be more than 500k real dps (not the dps shown in POB which takes wrongly cast speed into account)

Very well, I hope you do well in your stream. regards

"
HarryHaller wrote:
"
xFL0W wrote:
"
No point to run uber atziri with that shit. I cant deal full damage cause of the reflect. Wtf is this? How can u implement such a stupid mechanic when reflect was reworked? Im mad as fuck

No shit Sherlock Holmes? This Build is terrible for Atziri which is pretty obvious and u should know that. Play something else if u want to do easy Atziri runs.

Nice offence Dude.

I wasnt talking about the mirror Phase, it was the mechanic in General that U reflect 1% your damage in the First Phase. I will buy the Watchers eye later on. Maybe i ll Change pantheons and geht a sibles for the reduced reflec damage. I think we can manage the fight with some Changes compared to shaper or chayula. We got this :)

Well, I like to be optimistic. I'm sure you can do it. GJ

"
oak3996 wrote:
It's my third league and the only objectives i have while playing this game is beating up
Shaper/U-Atziri/Guardians and what not ggg throw in as endgame bosses over and over til my hand bleeds and thats all I enjoy. Once i beat T16 maps or 17 or 1229 whatever bs I move on and never look back. The rest is all about the endgame bosses. So please someone tell me now if this build is good enough for endgame bosses ? or does it have major problem with U-Atziri new reflect mechanic ? So far i can see the build is fun and somewhat OP up to shaper. But a hiccup at U-Atziri just plain sucks and no excuses if that is true especially for this kinda budget.

Thanks folks

Unfortunately the build, if it can kill Atziri but there is a 100% chance that you die at least once, we can not control the balls of VD, so it is complicated. For other end game content the build is excellent. regards
Gotta say this build one shots itself so hard on reflect I'm not even mad when it inevitably happens.

Got a Zana mission to kill corrupted bosses in Racecourse....knew full when I entered that I'd lose the 10% exp I had in my 91, didn't fail to disappoint lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info