[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
salva_ville wrote:
Doin gud so far. Maps T10-11 are like T1, everything is dead before touching me and bosses are dead in 2-3 seconds

I have to buy higher tier maps, unlucky RNG map drops. But this season i want to complete atlas with bonus for te 1st time.

What can i improve from my equip?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/NPf4gN28

I know i can have statstick with dual ele damage, but mine is 37% fire. Most 1-2ex statstick are 20+20, so no improve there for now.

This is my equip:

I changed Fortify and used champion ascendancy to always have fortify. Dont like adrenaline mechanic. If i need burst dps in last maps, ill change again in ascendancy

you dont have an explosion stats stick? how do you clear map?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"
salva_ville wrote:
Doin gud so far. Maps T10-11 are like T1, everything is dead before touching me and bosses are dead in 2-3 seconds

I have to buy higher tier maps, unlucky RNG map drops. But this season i want to complete atlas with bonus for te 1st time.

What can i improve from my equip?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/NPf4gN28

I know i can have statstick with dual ele damage, but mine is 37% fire. Most 1-2ex statstick are 20+20, so no improve there for now.

This is my equip:

I changed Fortify and used champion ascendancy to always have fortify. Dont like adrenaline mechanic. If i need burst dps in last maps, ill change again in ascendancy

you dont have an explosion stats stick? how do you clear map?

Im cleaning really fast without explosios. With increaed area effect is enought for me
"
seciak wrote:
Ok, there is a new unique chest that is absoulety BiS for this build i think.

For anyone that doesn't know, 1% max res is 4% additional elemental damage reduction, this chest roll 76-80.

On top of that, you get flat phys, crit chance, ele damage, life. Roll pools are huge, but shouldn't be too hard to hit something decent, got my rolls in like 10 divines. With this and some random helm with high hp and evasion, gained ~1k tooltip, 100hp, 12% elemental damage reduction and have same evasion %. OPOP

To get it, you have to sell to vendor full inventory of unique rings, ilvl doesn't matter, just buy the cheapest unique rings you can.

hows this compare to a sixed link belly of the beast?
"
aoesaboteur wrote:
"
seciak wrote:

For anyone that doesn't know, 1% max res is 4% additional elemental damage reduction, this chest roll 76-80.

On top of that, you get flat phys, crit chance, ele damage, life. Roll pools are huge, but shouldn't be too hard to hit something decent, got my rolls in like 10 divines. With this and some random helm with high hp and evasion, gained ~1k tooltip, 100hp, 12% elemental damage reduction and have same evasion %. OPOP

To get it, you have to sell to vendor full inventory of unique rings, ilvl doesn't matter, just buy the cheapest unique rings you can.

i beleive 80% all res is better than belly of the beast !
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
aoesaboteur wrote:
"
seciak wrote:

There is no comparsion, Loreweave gives you shitload of damage, belly gives 0. 2 completly different chests. I checked my PoB as if Im lvl 89, the difference is 12% damage and 200-300hp. Each level gives even more damage with Loreave, more life with belly to difference of 20% damage and 500hp.

Good roll Loreweave gives same flat phys as 2 steel rings, perfect roll gives 25-30% more. With crit and %ele damage on top of it. It's the best offensive chest.

Overall you should be able to get around the same life and damage with both chests, while Loreweave should be a lot cheaper, no need of crazy good and even more creazy expensive steel rings. With some additional ele damage mitigation.

Right now I have 5.8k hp and fully buffed 1.6mil shaper dps on lvl 93. Haven't die in a long time, should hit 94 today with almost 6k hp. I'm trying to get to uber elder, but after 11 red elders I still don't have fragment XV... For this fight it may be needed to change boots to kaom's roots to avoid slow from elder icicles, it would give even more hp.

My current gear: https://pastebin.com/8r4n8zKE
I know why we pick this build. I killed shaper and uber atziri wtih the budget version.

11ex? That's a scam. Chest itself costs not much more than belly. I 6linked it in ~700, so spent less than on any belly available on the market.

I guess there is no point in posting here anything anymore. If you would read my previous post you would know that I didn't recommend any 6link as it's not much gained out of few ex spent. Before this chest came out i was still wearing BoR. This chest is the only reasonable choice for me as it gives 20% more damage and more survivability.

Have fun.

EDIT: Mathil's build not even close to 11ex?
6link belly - 8ex+
His statstick: few ex, 68% as ele with %lightning and crafted multi
A steel ring. You either spend around ex+ for crafted one or spend that or more on alts and regals. Similar to his are 1.5ex+
That's already over 11ex.
Last edited by seciak on Mar 13, 2018, 12:51:13 PM
"
seciak wrote:
I know why we pick this build. I killed shaper and uber atziri wtih the budget version.

11ex? That's a scam. Chest itself costs not much more than belly. I 6linked it in ~700, so spent less than on any belly available on the market.

I guess there is no point in posting here anything anymore. If you would read my previous post you would know that I didn't recommend any 6link as it's not much gained out of few ex spent. Before this chest came out i was still wearing BoR. This chest is the only reasonable choice for me as it gives 20% more damage and more survivability.

Have fun.

Hey man, as a league starter. What like intermediate weapon would you suggest until I can afford the 25+ Chaos stat stick?

Should I just get one with like Extra Fire or Extra Cold with Attack speed/ Leech/ Phys?

EDIT: I am Duoing with a friend all content, so I dont really need Clearing speed (they are doing freezing pulse and clear pretty well), we mostly need me for the boss killing face tank. So yeah, with that in mind, is Death's hand still be option?
Last edited by jackg2113 on Mar 13, 2018, 12:48:30 PM
"
jackg2113 wrote:
"
seciak wrote:

Have fun.

Hey man, as a league starter. What like intermediate weapon would you suggest until I can afford the 25+ Chaos stat stick?

Should I just get one with like Extra Fire or Extra Cold with Attack speed/ Leech/ Phys?

EDIT: I am Duoing with a friend all content, so I dont really need Clearing speed (they are doing freezing pulse and clear pretty well), we mostly need me for the boss killing face tank. So yeah, with that in mind, is Death's hand still be option?

Just look for a sceptre with one 30%+ as extra elemental with open suffix to craft crit multi. If you are not sure if it has open suffix, check poeaffix.net or ask the seller to link it to you and hold alt over it after you enable andvanced item description in UI options. (open suffix-the item has not more than 2 suffix). There is now on poe.trade one with 30% as ele, 8% penetration and craftable crit multi for 15c. Thats a really good offhand.

If you need to remove/craft the crit multi you can PM me in-game @seciak or PM on forum, Im doing master services.

EDIT: yeah, death's hand is a solid option unless you can spend few more c on the statstick. But check the sceptres, if you can get 30% as ele with craftable multi for 1-3c it's better than death's hand
Last edited by seciak on Mar 13, 2018, 1:30:35 PM
Hi

Trying the build but seems to struggle in t10 rare mobs or bosses as my 4.2k hp pool as it goes constantly up and down, sometimes the leech isnt enough and i just die. How can i prevent this?
"
Zeros wrote:
Hi

Trying the build but seems to struggle in t10 rare mobs or bosses as my 4.2k hp pool as it goes constantly up and down, sometimes the leech isnt enough and i just die. How can i prevent this?

Get more life. 4.2k hp is very low for t10. Aim for at least 5k for t10+, best is 5.5-6k

Also make sure you don't have a claw/dagger/sword in your offhand. If you do, then only half of your hits leech. You need an axe/mace/sceptre

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info