[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Darn, that's what I thought. Right now I'm just treating it as an automated anti bleed/poison skill so I don't randomly die while watching youtube lul

I'm debating just speccing into fortify so I can be even more lazy and sub the fortify gem on my whirling blades for cull or something. :x
"
ostensibly001 wrote:
"
Am I supposed to be getting 1 shot by cruel izaro as a 69 champion with a 6link sunder and 3k health? My resists are like 25/50/25.
"
For those of you in higher tier maps - when does this build really start to shine?

You're using sunder. The build shines with bloodseeker and bf/reave. I have bf in a 4l with chance to bleed, maim and melee phys and finished the story last night with negative cold and lightning resists. I am wearing a eva chest rather than tabula though, which helps a lot.

Have you tried using Damage on Full health instead of chance to bleed?
sorry but how do we generate power charge?!! in your PoB it syas we dont have any ?! we rly do not use power charge with a crit build ?!

also could anyone post the Gem link ?! POB is not rly clear and itemization section is borken

alstly, is there a wya to mvoe around faster?! i am used to play faster build and using whieling blade feels REALLY slow with this build
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Mar 9, 2018, 9:54:08 PM
"
Oxudes wrote:
How squishy is the build? Tempted to start a HC char, but feel my version on SC is somewhat squishy (went swords and still gearing up, but still).

dude... sword? the build is around the CLAW bloodseeker....as long as you dont get 1HOKO with bloodseeker you live... that simple
I got stucked at 95k dps PoB what can i change? Struggling with tier 13 bosses ;/

Check my char please
There is a lot to change.

1. You have 4.5k hp as zerker. Zerker needs as close to 6k as possible.

2. WTH are you suing 3 hp, 1 mana and a quicksilver flask? Quicksilver doesn't affect whirwling blades, you need only 1 antibleed HP flask and mana is useless, you have leech.

3. You have the lowest roll on bloodseeker and you haven't even quality it.

4. No uberlab.

5. Low accuracy.\

I'm impressed you got to t13 with this.
"
Somoleks wrote:
I got stucked at 95k dps PoB what can i change? Struggling with tier 13 bosses ;/

Check my char please

Hi,

I looked over your build and have a few suggestions.

Death's Hand is not a very good statstick. Get yourself a Nebuloch for 1 chaos, as mentioned in the thread, or a shaped weapon with ~30% phys to elemental damege (also 1 chaos).
You should get the Atziri's Promise flask (1 chaos) and a Lion's Roar flask (25 chaos).

These 3 things will increase your dps by 60%.
Alright, I'm pretty convinced, this looks fun :D Gonna try it and post the results here.

I have one question though: if you want to keep the same build (Blade Flurry/Bloodseeker Champion) but go for something more expensive over BoR, what would you recommend? I was going to go for elder gloves (for the 6L) + Kaom's Heart + Abyssus/Starkonja's, but would you rather try something else? Brass Dome is another plausible item.
which gem to put quality% on it first?
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
which gem to put quality% on it first?

Blade Flurry.

But it has very little impact. I would not buy gemcutter's prisms for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info