[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

Hi, what gem should i replace blade flurry with for more clear speed? Thinking about wild strike.. Don't know what to choose as league starter between Raider and Champion. Some advices please ;)
Any leveling tree for champion?
Last post on previous page I posted pastebin with my trees, I guess others wouldn't be too different

@Demovies, I think people switch to Reave if they don't like BF clear
Order to follow for the champion ascendancies?
Many thanks for this guide! I am planning to use this build as my starter toon.

One question came to my mind. In the gem section you wrote:
Using Bringer of Rain:
Blade Flurry - Chance to Bleed - Maim - Inc Area of Effect/Conc Effect

As I understand, our map clear speed comes mostly from the "exploding enemies" mod. If so, is there a point in considering inc AoE as a support gem at all? Does it increase the explosion radius and thus makes our mapping easier / more comfortable - and if so, is it substantial enough to use it instead of conc effect?
"
seciak wrote:
"
Steve_H wrote:
Hi,

i am pretty new to PoE and so this will be my second char. I like the idea to start with this build into the new league and be able to play through the whole content. Last league i didnt make it :( But i have some problems to understand this guide correctly.

1.It startet as a marauder berserker but in 3.2 a duelist champion would be a better choice, although berserker would work the same way like in 3.1 even with the ascendancy changes? Is there already a skill tree for the champion but i just missed it?

2. In which order i do spend my passiv skill points as a berserker (and champion)?

3. Bringer of Rain is called core item but how i can use a 6L chest than?

Thanks for help. Cheers.

1. Berserker will still work, but will be worse than before.

Download Path of Building and use "To import a build, enter the code here" with this link: https://pastebin.com/9jy2gQGF
It's my tree, I think it's optimal with few points to move here or there depending if you need more crit or life.

2. On the bottom of main window in PoB, there is a bar saying "Default", click and select first and secondV2 to look at leveling trees. I will go with the first tree early on, but second may be wrong a little. Grab more life nodes in the big wheel if you will need more lif. Last time i felt like the little mana leech node was necessary unless you take Soul Reaker. It may be not the optimal tree to level, maybe someone will post a better one, but I'm pretty sure crit nodes should be your last priority.

For ascendancy points, I think Conqueror - > Worthy Foe -> Unstopable Hero -> First to Strike is the best order, but Unstopable Hero may be better for the first points

3. You either use BoR and no chest or 6l chest with some helmet, BoR works as a 7l Blade Flurry. However, I was testing configurations in path of buildings and BoR beats 6l chest unless you invest heavily in damage in your jewelry and gloves and need to fix life/resists with chest and helmet, so I would stick to BoR. You can still use a chest piece for looks and sockets to level gems in with BoR I believe, it will just give you no stats.

General tips:
-adds X to Y physical damage to attacks is the stat that gives you most damage from gear, adds elemental damage doesn't do that much
-on stat stick (offhand shaper sceptre) look for adds %physical to fire/lightning/cold with open suffix to craft critical strike multiplier. Around 60% phys to element and 27% crit multi is a huge dps boost, some stats with enemies explode dealing 5% of their life may still be a bit better for clearing however.

Edited the leveling tree a bit

Guys my pob is not working SSl connect error i get when try to import builds.
Can you pls link with poe planner or something like this pls ?
Poeplanner:
1. www.poeurl.com/bNuw
2. www.poeurl.com/bNuA
3. www.poeurl.com/bNuF

Mana and hp leech are optional depending how you will feel about your current susttain. Remember I'm not the build creator, but it is what I will do.
"
Anshiva wrote:

Guys my pob is not working SSl connect error i get when try to import builds.
Can you pls link with poe planner or something like this pls ?

Poe planner Duelist Champion Tree: https://tinyurl.com/y7oeat3x

First go for: Master of the Arena, Art of the Gladiator, Strong Arm node (far left).
Next Constitution, and from there to right Claws of the Magpie, Soul Raker then Claws of the Falcon and Written in Blood.

I used that build in 3.1 on Berserker, it was really fun to play. Will try it on Champion in 3.2.

How difficult do you think it will be to get the appropriate stat stick in the new league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info