[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

I'm actually surprised how good BoR is, never realized it. After playing with PoB, 6-link BF has comparable damage only on full 20/20 gems, otherwise BoR wins. I guess it's only better if you really can and want to sink a lot of currency in the build, you can then get more phys and WED on jewelry, using chest and helmet to fill resists.

I will go with champion. As Baldersh said, even if adrenaline is never on, it's only 10% dmg loss. And remember, berserker damage is calculated on 50 rage. You will have 50 rage always while clearing, but on bosses you only have 10% to gain 1 rage on hit. Even with 10as it will suck.

With 0 rage stacks, zerker damage is same as champion with no adrenaline. I guess you are more likely to get adrenaline than 50 stacks in a boss fight, unless there is lots of adds.
Last edited by seciak on Mar 1, 2018, 12:07:25 PM
I've imported my last league Berserker in PoB, changed it to Champion and it looks something like this:
https://pastebin.com/JdUA5Yae

I think this will be my starter.
Have any thoughts about a jugg version??
"
Dannybebad wrote:
Have any thoughts about a jugg version??

I was also wondering the same thing. Obviously the skill tree would change but what would the dmg and survivability look like.
The only problem I'm seeing with Champion so far is... It's going to be important to keep fortify up at all times because of Unstoppable Hero (10%ias, 30%melee dmg, 1k armour and evasion, can't be stunned). That's not a problem for clearing mobs but it can be annoying for some bosses. Considering this build can facetank almost everything in the game its going to get annoying to stop dps (even for just a second) and whirling blade through the boss to keep fortify up. That can also cause a death in some cases. Thoughts?
Last edited by WWWRAMBOCOM on Mar 1, 2018, 4:48:12 PM
Your hits PERMANENTLY intimidate enemies that are on full life, so i guess as long as you are the one that lands the first hit, the enemy will take 10% more damage.

As for taunt, I understant it that shaper won't focus decoy totem if someone use one, but it will keep the taunted status. It would be super stupid if it works only sometimes, as they specifically said they are no longer taunt immune to enable champion nodes, and this is the main mechanic of this ascendancy.
Hi,

i am pretty new to PoE and so this will be my second char. I like the idea to start with this build into the new league and be able to play through the whole content. Last league i didnt make it :( But i have some problems to understand this guide correctly.

1.It startet as a marauder berserker but in 3.2 a duelist champion would be a better choice, although berserker would work the same way like in 3.1 even with the ascendancy changes? Is there already a skill tree for the champion but i just missed it?

2. In which order i do spend my passiv skill points as a berserker (and champion)?

3. Bringer of Rain is called core item but how i can use a 6L chest than?

Thanks for help. Cheers.
"
Steve_H wrote:
Hi,

i am pretty new to PoE and so this will be my second char. I like the idea to start with this build into the new league and be able to play through the whole content. Last league i didnt make it :( But i have some problems to understand this guide correctly.

1.It startet as a marauder berserker but in 3.2 a duelist champion would be a better choice, although berserker would work the same way like in 3.1 even with the ascendancy changes? Is there already a skill tree for the champion but i just missed it?

2. In which order i do spend my passiv skill points as a berserker (and champion)?

3. Bringer of Rain is called core item but how i can use a 6L chest than?

Thanks for help. Cheers.

1. Berserker will still work, but will be worse than before.

Download Path of Building and use "To import a build, enter the code here" with this link: https://pastebin.com/9jy2gQGF
It's my tree, I think it's optimal with few points to move here or there depending if you need more crit or life.

2. On the bottom of main window in PoB, there is a bar saying "Default", click and select first and secondV2 to look at leveling trees. I will go with the first tree early on, but second may be wrong a little. Grab more life nodes in the big wheel if you will need more lif. Last time i felt like the little mana leech node was necessary unless you take Soul Reaker. It may be not the optimal tree to level, maybe someone will post a better one, but I'm pretty sure crit nodes should be your last priority.

For ascendancy points, I think Conqueror - > Worthy Foe -> Unstopable Hero -> First to Strike is the best order, but Unstopable Hero may be better for the first points

3. You either use BoR and no chest or 6l chest with some helmet, BoR works as a 7l Blade Flurry. However, I was testing configurations in path of buildings and BoR beats 6l chest unless you invest heavily in damage in your jewelry and gloves and need to fix life/resists with chest and helmet, so I would stick to BoR. You can still use a chest piece for looks and sockets to level gems in with BoR I believe, it will just give you no stats.

General tips:
-adds X to Y physical damage to attacks is the stat that gives you most damage from gear, adds elemental damage doesn't do that much
-on stat stick (offhand shaper sceptre) look for adds %physical to fire/lightning/cold with open suffix to craft critical strike multiplier. Around 60% phys to element and 27% crit multi is a huge dps boost, some stats with enemies explode dealing 5% of their life may still be a bit better for clearing however.

Edited the leveling tree a bit
Last edited by seciak on Mar 1, 2018, 7:20:12 PM
is This a good build for farming Uber Lab early ?! (wiht nearly no equip?!)
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
is This a good build for farming Uber Lab early ?! (wiht nearly no equip?!)

Already responded to this question of yours a page or two ago.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info