[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
Ghato123 wrote:
"
fokolino wrote:

"
Ghato123 wrote:
Whis one is more important: Culling strike on Bloodseeker or 2x extra dmg mod on offhand?

Get one stat stick weapon with 35%+ extra dmg + 30%+ global critical strike + explode dealing 5% and you will not need to swap weapons anymore. This was my priority. After this, I got a bloodseeker with culling strike which increases dps in ~10%. BF is really amazing now.

I really dont mind pressing X in front of boss, that doesnt change anything but my budget. With my weapon for aoe t16 mapclear is easy peasy so thats not my thing. Im just asking that if its better to deal more dmg with 2x stat stick, or culling strike for 10% kill. Maybe someone tested it or sth like that. I dont want posts like: 'check in pob' - does culling strike deal dmg?

Before:

After:

Guess not.

Culling Strike mod on weapon does not increase the dmg numbers in both game tooltip or PoB. When you have it, you can consider that every mob has ~90% of the HP. Because of this I usually see people saying in the forum/Reddit that it increases around 10% of the damage.

2x stat stick does increase your DPS in PoB. Depending on the stats it can increase 100k ~ 300k dps. So, if you get a good 2x stat stick (with some global stats like accuracy, global critical strike) it should be better than Culling Strike for bosses. I just found good ones for 5~10ex.
Last edited by fokolino on Jan 18, 2018, 3:31:37 PM
"
fokolino wrote:

Culling Strike mod on weapon does not increase the dmg numbers in both game tooltip or PoB. When you have it, you can consider that every mob has ~90% of the HP. Because of this I usually see people saying in the forum/Reddit that it increases around 10% of the damage.

2x stat stick does increase your DPS in PoB. Depending on the stats it can increase 100k ~ 300k dps. So, if you get a good 2x stat stick (with some global stats like accuracy, global critical strike) it will be better than Culling Strike for bosses. I just found good ones for 5~10ex.

Holy fucking shit. Im not that stupid, question was simple, is it better to have culling strike or more dps.
Culling strike or More DPS
Culling Strike > DPS or Culling Strike < DPS
"
Ghato123 wrote:
"
fokolino wrote:

2x stat stick does increase your DPS in PoB. Depending on the stats it can increase 100k ~ 300k dps. So, if you get a good 2x stat stick (with some global stats like accuracy, global critical strike) it will be better than Culling Strike for bosses. I just found good ones for 5~10ex.

Holy fucking shit. Im not that stupid, question was simple, is it better to have culling strike or more dps.
Culling strike or More DPS
Culling Strike > DPS or Culling Strike < DPS

I am sure you're a not that stupid and if you read again my post you will get your answer :) But if you want a better answer I recommend you to get them and test by yourself.
Hi, I'm unable to recolor my Perfect Form to 3R2B1G pretty unlucky :( right now I'm stuck with 2R2B2G, then which gem should I use now? I guess Melee phys damage + Maim + crit dam + increased/concentrated area + faster attack + BF could work?
Last edited by tduong on Jan 18, 2018, 8:41:56 PM
WHich map mods avoid with this build ? Ele/phys reflect and no leech ? And second question which pantheons u using ?
Last edited by kooowi on Jan 18, 2018, 10:40:02 PM
You can run Phys Reflect maps if you swap in Physical To Lighting Support instead of Increased Critical Strikes.
"
kooowi wrote:
WHich map mods avoid with this build ? Ele/phys reflect and no leech ? And second question which pantheons u using ?

I was having trouble with Players cannot leech life mod.
"
tduong wrote:
Hi, I'm unable to recolor my Perfect Form to 3R2B1G pretty unlucky :( right now I'm stuck with 2R2B2G, then which gem should I use now? I guess Melee phys damage + Maim + crit dam + increased/concentrated area + faster attack + BF could work?

Sure, faster attack works as well. It’s really hard to get 3R2B1G. I spent 3500 chroms to do that :(
Hi, really enjoying the build. Decided to upgrade my offhand weapon, so I tried to craft some stat sticks.

Ended up with these. How should I continue the crafting process, or should I just stop?
Thanks for the help in advance.
Today I've tried the Shaper for the first time. Since it's my first try, I wasn't able to kill him. Got him to %30 though. I got one shotted by every single spell of him. That made me think if I need more defence, especially health. I currently have 5.1k at level 90 which seems like quite low .I'm still using the BoR no chest setup. What do you suggest for me? The evasion chest people are mentioning here or a belly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info