[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

"
dholly wrote:

Could you, please, explain me why is it worth it?

add extra ele/add extra non-chaos working like MORE damage so with basal 1000 dps (500phys/500ele) any 20% ele+20%non-chaos with add extra gives You 32% more dmg (not increased)
Of course the more flat phys/inc ele dmg from weapon/boots/jewerly You have, the more You gain from MORE multi
Just install tampermonkey to Your browser and copy/paste stats of any piece of jewelry to PoB and see....
This is worth its costs depending on Your real goals...20+ exa is imho too much for outcomming profits

"
fokolino wrote:

- When calculating your dps in PoB, use Concetrated Effect instead of Increased Area Effect. And make sure you've selected Shaper/Guardian in Configuration.

Yeah this cuts eff dps in 30-35%...
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Jan 16, 2018, 2:11:59 PM
Dose Singularity Platinum Sceptre give any benefit(DPS Improve) in off hand slot?
This might not be a related question for the build but I just read the concept part of the first post and the creator of the build says that he got 50 exalts in a week. I have never been able to get even close to that trough all of my playing. I know I'm a casual player and I don't expect to get that much currency that fast but I've been farming all kinds of stuff for the last 2 days and all I have is 3 exalts. I've farmed Atziri,killed Elder couple of times, did guardian maps and majority of the time spent on T13-T15 maps with 70+ iiq with shaper and elder influence on all of them.

Do I really need the shaped vault strategy to get some decent currency in this game? Or am I missing something here?
"
Fenelon wrote:
This might not be a related question for the build but I just read the concept part of the first post and the creator of the build says that he got 50 exalts in a week. I have never been able to get even close to that trough all of my playing. I know I'm a casual player and I don't expect to get that much currency that fast but I've been farming all kinds of stuff for the last 2 days and all I have is 3 exalts. I've farmed Atziri,killed Elder couple of times, did guardian maps and majority of the time spent on T13-T15 maps with 70+ iiq with shaper and elder influence on all of them.

Do I really need the shaped vault strategy to get some decent currency in this game? Or am I missing something here?

You're missing nothing other than being level 75 in the first 10 hours of a league and being able to do the chaos recipe and buy exalts for 25c-30c and headhunter and other high end div cards cheaply.

Even though I didn't hit 70 until Sunday, I was able to buy a bunch of Abandoned Wealth cards very cheaply (20-25c) and get a few exalts early, for example. Since alteration orbs seemed to be more common in the league (probably due to the abysses), I crafted a bunch of chemist/surgeon flasks and sold them for a few chaos each. I also sold bunches of small things for 2 alch to 1c each.
Whis one is more important: Culling strike on Bloodseeker or 2x extra dmg mod on offhand?
"
Ghato123 wrote:
Whis one is more important: Culling strike on Bloodseeker or 2x extra dmg mod on offhand?

use PoB and see
IMHO any 2 extra ele/chaos mods (or even one +30% extra) is better (consider an additional boost from %bonusincreleattacks on jewerly/boots/weapon)
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
I drop The Doctor card yesterday so I have about 20 ex to spend on upgrade my gear. If anyone can look at my character and tell me what should I prioritze now I'll be very grateful. I have about 6.2 HP but my damage seems kinda low, maybe I should replace my offhands weapons. Thanks for any help!
Last edited by pioweg on Jan 18, 2018, 5:19:27 AM
"
pioweg wrote:
I drop The Doctor card yesterday so I have about 20 ex to spend on upgrade my gear. If anyone can look at my character and tell me what should I prioritze now I'll be very grateful. I have about 6.2 HP but my damage seems kinda low, maybe I should replace my offhands weapons. Thanks for any help!

- Change your stack stick mace for other one with 35%+ Phys Dmg as Fire/cold/etc, and a global stats like Global Critical Strike.

- Another Steel Ring with 10+ flat phys dmg

- Change your amulet with other one with 14+ flat phys dmg

- Use Eye Jewel with (claw) phys dmg + life in your belt and tree

- Get a better boots with 20%+ movement speed + life + elemental resist, and do uber lab until you get 16% attack speed

"
Ghato123 wrote:

Get one stat stick weapon with 35%+ extra dmg + 30%+ global critical strike + explode dealing 5% and you will not need to swap weapons anymore. This was my priority. After this, I got a bloodseeker with culling strike which increases dps in ~10%. BF is really amazing now.
Last edited by fokolino on Jan 18, 2018, 6:42:03 AM
"
fokolino wrote:

- Change your stack stick mace for other one with 35%+ Phys Dmg as Fire/cold/etc, and a global stats like Global Critical Strike.

- Another Steel Ring with 10+ flat phys dmg

- Change your amulet with other one with 14+ flat phys dmg

- Use Eye Jewel with (claw) phys dmg + life in your belt and tree

- Get a better boots with 20%+ movement speed + life + elemental resist, and do uber lab until you get 16% attack speed

Thank you very much!

Bought this for a few ex, hope it will be good. Also I upgrade another pieces of my gear, now gonna give it a try ;)
Last edited by pioweg on Jan 18, 2018, 9:35:13 AM
"
fokolino wrote:

"
Ghato123 wrote:

Get one stat stick weapon with 35%+ extra dmg + 30%+ global critical strike + explode dealing 5% and you will not need to swap weapons anymore. This was my priority. After this, I got a bloodseeker with culling strike which increases dps in ~10%. BF is really amazing now.

I really dont mind pressing X in front of boss, that doesnt change anything but my budget. With my weapon for aoe t16 mapclear is easy peasy so thats not my thing. Im just asking that if its better to deal more dmg with 2x stat stick, or culling strike for 10% kill. Maybe someone tested it or sth like that. I dont want posts like: 'check in pob' - does culling strike deal dmg?

Before:

After:

Guess not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info