[3.2] 15c BF BoR Champion/Zerker- Shaper/Guardians/Red Elder & Guardians/Uber Lab/Atziri

One of the strongest builds I've ever played, well done!

Uber lab done easly at lvl 70, maps T10+ are easy, can't wait to try shaper tomorrow :)

And here is my current gear (crafted stat stick today with just 2 regals)
Spoiler

Can you folks that say stuff like strong build, wipes packs easily, etc, etc, list your blade flurry tooltip dps please?

I'm certainly not blowing up packs at all yet, so am wondering if I missed something obvious.

My BF tooltip is 2554 dps with hatred & herald of ash up. Attack time 0.19 sec.

(I'm aware that the tooltip dps doesn't match the actual dps, but we should be able to compare tooltip dps's.)
Hey Man,

Already spoke to you ingame. Let me know if you need anything else :)

Cheers,
"
Seikouki wrote:
Hey Man,

Already spoke to you ingame. Let me know if you need anything else :)

Yes, thanks! Key points were to get Aspect of Carnage first, and maximize the + phys damage to attacks on gear and jewels. And also use ice golem (which I slacked off from doing.) And 20% qual on the dps gems is a good idea.

And doing all that will double my tooltip dps. Huh. Amazing.

-------

Actually, the difference turns out to be mainly from Carnage and using conc effect rather than increased aoe. The + phys damage helps somewhat, but is dependent on your current value of % increased phys damage.

So I believe I understand the issue now and am good.
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 22, 2017, 10:02:07 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:
Can you folks that say stuff like strong build, wipes packs easily, etc, etc, list your blade flurry tooltip dps please?

I'm certainly not blowing up packs at all yet, so am wondering if I missed something obvious.

My BF tooltip is 2554 dps with hatred & herald of ash up. Attack time 0.19 sec.

(I'm aware that the tooltip dps doesn't match the actual dps, but we should be able to compare tooltip dps's.)

5577 with inc aoe sitting in hideout with my clear stat stick.
"
wojnar90 wrote:
O
(crafted stat stick today with just 2 regals)

I think this game hates me. I've spent 200 alts and only once did I get phys added as fire, to slap a aug, only to fail at getting phys added as lightning or cold, and start over.

Now I realize 200 alts isn't a lot, but...what does " just two regals" even mean? the hard part is getting the alt and aug to be phys added as fire/cold/lightning.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 23, 2017, 12:43:55 AM
nvm
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 23, 2017, 12:44:53 AM

Gear is somewhat completed. Breaking down the cost: Got boths my rings for 16 chaos in total, Helm with 40% Blade Flurry enchant for 30c, Created both my own stat sticks, Belt for 10c, Gloves for 16c, Boots for 10c, Bloodseeker for 1c and last but not least my necklace which was the priciest at 1 exalt.

So total cost for my build came up to about 1 exalt (necklace alone) and 83 chaos (For all the other armor excluding weapons.). Of course I got a fucking amazing deal with the rings at 16c for both and 30c for BoR with this enchant, but this early (1st - 3rd week) in the league its not common to get items like that on a STEAL.

Disregard the stat stick because I crafted them and the average currencies I took 400 chaos, 3 exalts (YOLO slammed) for the both of them. My Single target stat stick is worth more than 2X whatever I used to craft both weapons so it was worth it.

Tooltip dps if relevant: Single Target Stat Stick I'm hitting 9219 (with increased AoE) DPS in HO without flasks. 6386 DPS (with increased AoE) with my trash clear mob stat stick.

According to PoB, I have 1,433,068 Shaper DPS with flask up - as soon as I hit level 90. I'm doing Red Maps at level 71 easily.

Some things to take note: I have 93% Hit accuracy because of my rings and gloves. No movement speed craft of boots because I'm whirling blading all the fucking time anyway. You need 111 Intelligence to hit 20 IAE or CE and with the skill tree, I saved a skill point in the Intelligence node by purchasing an amulet with 30 intelligence so don't forget.

I'm over max resists at 90F, 127C, 81L, if I decide to go for Perfect form + ToH, my evasion rating would go through the roof with Phase Acro and Acro and FREE arctic armor, 70% chance to evade attacks after tampering with it on PoB.

But I'm currently using it for my league starter Essence Drain character instead.

POB import can be found here: https://pastebin.com/HrquNNjN

TLDR: Is this a good 'budget' build? Damn right it is. Level 71, red maps, and I'm not even at level 19/20 gems yet, far from it. FOR THOSE SAYING 1 exalt and 83 chaos is too much - my amulet cost 1 exalt and the BoR with Blade Flurry damage cost 30c. If you get a normal BoR (4c?) and a decent ammy with accuracy/intel/hp/phys damage you can get that at 1 chaos... http://poe.trade/search/odakokitunahas (for ammy) it can cost < 60c for all your equipment.

I'm dabbled in PoB and I can increase my DPS by 31k (which isn't a lot to be honest) for a 6L (20/20 Maim - Faster attacks - concentrated effect/increased AoE - Chance to Bleed - Blade Flurry - Melee Physical Damage) Belly/Perfect Form and

but the 6L would cost from 9ex - 14ex depending on which you choose . I don't think spending that amount for a 31**k increase in dps and 300 - 400 hp increase is justified? Maybe in the future but for now but I don't see why I would do it yet.

In terms of BUDGET and WHAT A BUILD CAN ACHIEVE (Clear Speed + Bossing), I haven't found a build more efficient. I have tampered with Blade Flurry before but mostly for single target. To be able to clear trash mobs AND deal insane single target with OLD VAAL PACT feels really good.

*For all those with MANA issues what I did initially was to link WB - FA - BM - FORT. CWDT - PUNISTMENT - VAAL HASTE. So i'm missing Culling + Frenzy which is fine of course.

As soon as you decide to do 6L Belly and 4L Star you would have more than enough sockets to do WB-BM-FA-FORT and increased duration on Immortal call set up for better QoL.

Feel free to add me in game or post here, I'll try my best to answer any questions you have.

EDIT: Completed UberLab Updated Tooltip DPS.
Last edited by Justinglee on Dec 24, 2017, 1:12:05 AM
"
Ghato123 wrote:
"
Ghato123 wrote:
For mapping ill probably gonna throw away Frenzy+Culling and replace it with Warlords Mark/Orb Of Storms that kind of something and go for 3l there in place of WB. Then in 4link there will be WB+Fortify+FA+Blood Magic. That should make movement so much easier.
Some thoughts about this being bad? Becouse i know thats good :D

Any thoughts ?

Hey!

Sorry I missed your post before. DamageIncorporated had a good call though. I'd go with enfeeble over warlord's for sure. Warlord's won't be helpful during bosses but enfeeble will still do something. I do enjoy culling and frenzy for keeping up charges and just that nice extra 10% cull but it's certainly not necessary. WB will work nicely. Back-tracking is not ideal when you run out of mana right now. That'll let you replace the quicksilver flask too.

"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k5V-fqJx5w

CC + accuracy almost guaranteed getting a crit from the boss but the only real dmg mod is 44% increased critical multiplier.

Yeah crit multi + a hard slam like that are gonna insta-kill most people without armor. I'd call the crab's slam something similar to voll's, dominus' and shaper's though. Unless you're playing a build with some nice phys mitigation, I definitely would dodge that. That'd one shot me too.

"
B3rbo wrote:
I love your guide, channel and amount of interaction you do with people who come to check it out.
I would just ask for a "tiny" bit of change, to help noobs like myself.

The whole thread has tons info but it would be so cool if the main page would contain more info (and info you wrote as replies, some FAQ maybe) and to be formatted in this way for example https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1140436

Eventually, you can even expand on FAQ so people can immediately find what they're looking for :)

keep up the good work!

Thanks for the kind words! You're definitely right. I'm... I've always been really bad at updating the build guide once I post it. I'm also usually pretty bad a keeping up with answering questions after the first week once the community starts building on the build together in the forum. Mainly because I move onto a new build or working on the VR game just gets crazy.

That being said. I swear on pain of death I WILL update the main page at least once and add as much depth/suggestions that people have come up with as I can and I'll format it as cleanly as I can. I'm gonna be honest and say past that, I probably won't update the main page itself again until 3.2 (at least not with any huge changes like adding in suggestions from 4-5 pages of new posts), but I'll still try to answer questions here and there when I can.

I don't wanna tell you all and I'll keep updating it as the league goes on only to not do that. That's not fair to you guys. But again, I will do that big update once. I'm hoping this weekend, but if not, I'm off Christmas day and it might be kinda relaxing to just make a nice update in-between drinks and chilling with the family, so soon!

"
As for the front page suggestions, I agree but Poor Baldersh lol. He's got his hands full XD. He's probably like ho boy what'd I get myself into :P

Yeah I definitely wasn't ready for the response to the build. I really did think the build was pretty great and am super glad people are enjoying it as much as I am, but it's taking everything I have to go through and answer a bunch of stuff every dang night. Usually keeps me up till like 2 am when I gotta wake up early and get back to work. I will do one nice revamp of the main thread though. Very very soon. This weekend or early next week is the deadline I set for myself. ...Sometimes I miss deadlines but I'm really gonna try not to this time :)

"
Ghato123 wrote:
One of the strongest builds I've ever played, well done!

Uber lab done easly at lvl 70, maps T10+ are easy, can't wait to try shaper tomorrow :)

And here is my current gear (crafted stat stick today with just 2 regals)

Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it. Thats a legit stat-stick damn. Spent 4ex on my upgraded one a while back and it's not that good :P Good stuff.

"
Justinglee wrote:

Gear is somewhat completed. Breaking down the cost: Got boths my rings for 16 chaos in total, Helm with 40% Blade Flurry enchant for 30c, Created both my own stat sticks, Belt for 10c, Gloves for 16c, Bloodseeker for 1c and last but not least my necklace which was the priciest at 1 exalt.

So total cost for my build came up to about 1 exalt (necklace alone) and 73 chaos (For all the other armor excluding weapons.).

Disregard the stat stick because I crafted them and the average currencies I took 600 alterations, 250 regals, 3 exalts (YOLO slammed) for the both of them.

Tooltip dps if relevant: Single Target Stat Stick I'm hitting 7414 DPS in HO without flasks. 4934 DPS with my trash clear mob stat stick.

According to PoB, I have 1,433,068 Shaper DPS with flask up - as soon as I hit level 90. I'm doing Red Maps at level 71 easily.

POB import can be found here: https://pastebin.com/HrquNNjN

So all in all, is this a good 'budget' build? Damn right it is. Level 71, red maps, and I'm not even at level 19/20 gems yet, far from it.

10/10 for sure.

Awesome write-up. That's some sweet damage on that amount of investment. Pretty much 3x the dps of my char in the video at lvl 90. Glad you're enjoying the build and thanks for the kind words!
Last edited by Baldersh on Dec 23, 2017, 2:08:19 AM
SELLING:(abyss)
I got a mace just like the one on the build,but with better rolls:

lvl 20 melee splash
22% of phys damage as extra fire
33%inc area
enemies killed epxlode dealing 5% of their life as fire damage
16% increased elemental damage with attack skills

I'm selling it for 250chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type