[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Thanks for this wonderful build!
Have never been able to do Uber Lab because of glass cannon builds in previous leagues.

One question though.

I can't for the life of me get res capped. And this is WITH using a rare belt for res instead of the deciever belt.

I have tried getting like top res rolls but it just wont work.
To be fair I picked Oak as a bandit cause I started the build with Ichimunji in mind.
Could that be the reason or is there stuff regarding my gear that I am totally missing?

If anyone could take a look I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again
"
azeriath wrote:
Thanks for this wonderful build!
Have never been able to do Uber Lab because of glass cannon builds in previous leagues.

One question though.

I can't for the life of me get res capped. And this is WITH using a rare belt for res instead of the deciever belt.

I have tried getting like top res rolls but it just wont work.
To be fair I picked Oak as a bandit cause I started the build with Ichimunji in mind.
Could that be the reason or is there stuff regarding my gear that I am totally missing?

If anyone could take a look I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again

It's look like you prioritized life over res on your jewelry. Also you skipped jewel slot in passive tree (next to golem blood) where you also could roll some res.
I'd recommend you to gain alira favour, drop all the rares (kaom's boots life + stun immunity is very nice btw) and build your jewelry set from scratch to cap your res while adding build's uniques. More so because in end game we gonna look for loreweave (for more dps and potential of max res's) and res cap will be higher.
Anyone down uber elder with this build?
Great build. I'm finally able to farm uber lab with supreme ease.

But I feel like my damage is a bit on the low side. Takes a couple of swings to kill whites and I get absolutely wrecked by those ghost thingys shooting black balls in shaped maps. They shoot at me from 2 screens away and before I can even leap slam to them, I'm already dead. I'm guessing these are chaos damage because I can't see anything else doing this much damage to me. I even pop my atziri flask which adds +35% chaos resist but I still got wrecked. I had to switch over to my totem build to finish the map. :(

Oh I also want to say that somehow I'm able to do physical and elemental reflect maps. This is too awesome. Only problem is the chaos.
Last edited by BiggestNoobEver on Jun 7, 2018, 7:37:42 PM
I know the attack speed is key in this build but how about the 40% Cleave damage instead of the 16% Cleave attack speed?

anyone has thoughts or maths about this? im not that far yet to test it myself.

so far awesome build man :)
"
Moltion wrote:
I know the attack speed is key in this build but how about the 40% Cleave damage instead of the 16% Cleave attack speed?

anyone has thoughts or maths about this? im not that far yet to test it myself.

so far awesome build man :)

Since no one seems to care to answer, i'll try. PoB shows that cleave dmg enchant actually do give you more dps.
I think AS ench prioritized because of QoL on boss encounters, cause it give you more chances to proc your ruthless. Or it just mistake (miscalculation) in guide.
thank you man :)

i always forget to check such things in PoB haha
I've found DEATH'S DOOR. Can they be an upgrade for the kaom's root? Or the loss of 500 hp circa is too much?
Thank you for answer
Im not an expert in poe but i would say if you can deal with the hp loss and the stun immunity they seem to be a good alternative to the kaoms roots since you have one more endurance charge and the possibility of swaping out an bleed immune flask to something other.
Thanks to perma fortify on cleave, is there a way to play 1 additionnal curse on some item or any else thing, with curse on hit whirling blades and an applying warlord mark ring, or curse on hit on totem ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info