[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
Hruthgard wrote:
"
+30% quality (15 ex on that). It payed off. Deathless Shaper, Uber Atziri and Elder. Only Uber Elder left to try. https://imgur.com/R1wVQyo

Wow, insane 'Ahn's Might' you got there "TellMeWhy3005", iam a bit jealous.

Congrats to you and thank you SCamera for the nice build guide!

greetings

Hruthgard

The build is just consistent and tough. It mitigates almost all damage with no effort. Only spell damage might hurt a bit more, but the rest is easy to avoid. Cheersm Hruthgard! I hope you get an Ahn's just like that. It's simply sexy. xD

Greetings,

Glancing over the patch notes nothing much has really changed with the build so this build should be just as strong as it was in 3.2.

Unfortunately I'm real busy with IRL stuff so I won't be playing this league either (at least initially) so I won't be able to give any new pieces of advice with the build. All I can say is if 3.2 is an indication expect uniques like Ahn's Might and Oskarms to be fairly pricey until supply eventually brings the price down.

Also I added to the body armour section that Loreweave might be best in slot for this build. It would require either some gear changes or purity of elements but if you got either of those Loreweave's extra defense to elemental damage and offensive stats are hard to beat.

Also to add if you're using loreweave with purity of elements you could match this with a Watcher's eye that has chaos resistance while using purity of elements to also help with probably the biggest weakness of the build which is chaos damage. The watcher's eye with that modifier tends to go for cheap once people start farming elders in a new league.
It will be my build again for this league also, its too good not to redo it :D
I never like to play the same skill/build two leagues in a row, so I will be choosing something else this league. Still no idea what though :)

I would like to say for anyone considering this build, that I played it in Bestiary (and I ONLY Played this build). I achieved 40 challenges after seven weeks without fuss.

This was easily the best build I have ever started a league with, I did all content. Certainly it is stronger than my beloved EQ Slayer when double dipping was a thing, with expensive gear.

My account is Venganza9, so anyone can check what my league end gear was, but even on very cheap gear early on (tabula and such) I found this build to be HIGHLY EFFECTIVE.

The Author is correct, expect Ahn's Might and some other goodies pricey at league start like always, but prices will settle.

I agree Loreweave is best in slot, however they WILL be very expensive. Trick is to try to six link a belly or similar (or a Loreweave if you can get one) and in the meantime (after your tabula) be smart and buy a 6L corrupted rare with 4R2B as soon as you can snipe them for 30c or whatever they settle at (cheap as hell due to div cards after some time in leauge).

Good luck everyone. I recommend this build.
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
At first glance I thought Cleave wouldn't be that much fun, but I was wrong. Thanks for a great build, with some things like Vengeance-4L that I had not tried before.
So there is nothing new if we talk about skill Tree on Incursion league true?
"

Nope.

And build should be quite a bit cheaper (even early league) than it was last league.

OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
"
VenGanZa9 wrote:
"

Nope.

And build should be quite a bit cheaper (even early league) than it was last league.

Tnx :)
I would recommend doing the off coloring on Oskarm rather than on Starkonja because oskarm has a lower dex requirement which makes it easier to off color
Can you explain how you are getting to 115 Intelligence? Given you only have 37 + 24 on your neck, with the same build and same Int on neck, I am coming at 105.....Wtf am i missing. When you take away the +20 int on the left side of the tree by the frenzy charges, I cant equip all my blue gems.. I've literally looked at every single skill point and I dont see any adding +10 more...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info