[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
e1saad wrote:
Hi all! Can someone tell me, should i use TOH vs this build?
Ty a lot

It's def an option and I would consider it the best flask if you plan on using abyssus. Otherwise I find it's too expensive and flasks like Lion's Roar and Atziri's Promise are just too good and are real cheap. Still if you have one just laying around it will work great for the build.

"
xDarkTemplar wrote:
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I get something like 120k dps on pob, with one ahn's might and scaeva, abyssus. What should I change in my gear to pump it? I tried changing some items in pob trying to use the same as this build... but I can't get anywhere past 300k. Can someone please give me some suggestions? I'm pretty sad I don't get what I should do I feel such a noob lol.

The biggest red flag I can see with the build is your six link gem setup. I know the gem choices are because you have a corrupted 6l chest but if you were to use a 3 red/2 blue 5l chest and swap to the gems used in the guide you would have much more dps than your current 6l setup. Otherwise if you do plan on going for a 6l corrupted chest it absolutely has to have 4r/2b.

In terms of gearing the 2 biggest upgrades you should get is the 2nd Ahn's Might + Pacifism jewel and Atziri's promise to replace your fire res flask. Both of those should be relatively cheap now and Atziri's promise is probably the best unique flask you can get for this build.

Beyond that the next big upgrade should be your rings and amulet. I'm not sure if it's because you simply found both diamond rings or if you were searching for them but I wouldn't recommend getting hung up on trying to get the best dps implicits on rings. Two stone and your res bases for rings are probably going to be the best for this build as you need a large portion of your resistances to come from rings. Simply search for the rings that give the highest amount of res while having a minimum of 40 life for each and don't be worried if they don't have a physical damage roll on them as long as there's an open prefix you can simply craft it. As for the amulet I'd upgrade to one that has more int as to better sustain your gear and also get one with a higher flat phys roll as the phys rolls on amulets go much higher than rings. Once you upgrade those 3 things you should be able to swap out a couple of your rare pieces for better unique gears. The immediate ones I would recommend going to would be Belt of the Deceiver (for damage) and Kaom's Roots (for straight up flat HP/defenses).

Lastly your passive tree can be better optimized. I can understand taking diamond skin for easier gearing but other parts of your tree are less than optimal (ie not taking Thick Skin for 14% life on 2 nodes while still taking 2 5% nodes on the scion life wheel). I went ahead and modified your tree in the PoB link: https://pastebin.com/GB9pW3cM so you can see what you should get to give you the better overall setup. Making all of the above changes leads to having ~494k dps on a 5l and ~678k dps on a 6l with a bit more life. The resistances are no where near cap but that can be fixed with some ring upgrades and shouldn't have too big of an overall impact on dps.
"
bex_HB wrote:
I wonder if i can expect to do t6 maps deathless at level 73, first 3 labs done, capped res, 4.2k life, 6k armor and 70k cleave damage?

I am kind of disappointed so far, dying at least once on yellow t5/6 maps.

Will 2k more life or the uber lab do the trick?

Played molten strike slayer last league, that was way more stable even at this stage.

Yes having more life will help alot. Before routing your tree to boundless I would recommend filling out the scion life wheel as those are 5% life nodes. Once you get some more levels into the character as well your life pool should also be going up by 12 points per level. Secondly your rings are pretty bad and you should be able to find a much better upgrade for each for no more than a couple of chaos that give much more life and resistances.

Also your gem setups in the gear are far from optimal. You shouldn't have both Conc Effect and Increased AOE in your gem set up at the same time as you should be swapping to either of them depending on whether you want map clear or single target damage. Swap in Increased Critical Strikes for your 2nd blue link also recolor your chest to get rid of the green socket and put in Maim in place of Faster attacks. Maim's % more phys dmg will give you more overall dps than faster attacks and that's not factoring in the maim debuff which will also increase damage a target takes. I'd also recommend swapping out increased critical strikes on your Ancestral Warchief setup and put in Conc Effect as that should make your totem do a good amount of single target dps.

Lastly you need to have Enduring Cry - Blood magic somewhere in your set up. Those gems are not optional as the defences of this build relies on having endurance charges before you get hit.
thx, i changed some stuff, color of sockets on armor, got the oskarm gloves, got better rings.
like 4660 life now at level 74 and full res.

hope it works better now, still need some work on support gem setup.

thx so far :)
Think this can be done as a Champion? Already have a Jugg this league and kinda want to try a different ascendancy.
"
SCamera wrote:
"
e1saad wrote:
Hi all! Can someone tell me, should i use TOH vs this build?
Ty a lot

It's def an option and I would consider it the best flask if you plan on using abyssus. Otherwise I find it's too expensive and flasks like Lion's Roar and Atziri's Promise are just too good and are real cheap. Still if you have one just laying around it will work great for the build.

"
xDarkTemplar wrote:
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, I get something like 120k dps on pob, with one ahn's might and scaeva, abyssus. What should I change in my gear to pump it? I tried changing some items in pob trying to use the same as this build... but I can't get anywhere past 300k. Can someone please give me some suggestions? I'm pretty sad I don't get what I should do I feel such a noob lol.

The biggest red flag I can see with the build is your six link gem setup. I know the gem choices are because you have a corrupted 6l chest but if you were to use a 3 red/2 blue 5l chest and swap to the gems used in the guide you would have much more dps than your current 6l setup. Otherwise if you do plan on going for a 6l corrupted chest it absolutely has to have 4r/2b.

In terms of gearing the 2 biggest upgrades you should get is the 2nd Ahn's Might + Pacifism jewel and Atziri's promise to replace your fire res flask. Both of those should be relatively cheap now and Atziri's promise is probably the best unique flask you can get for this build.

Beyond that the next big upgrade should be your rings and amulet. I'm not sure if it's because you simply found both diamond rings or if you were searching for them but I wouldn't recommend getting hung up on trying to get the best dps implicits on rings. Two stone and your res bases for rings are probably going to be the best for this build as you need a large portion of your resistances to come from rings. Simply search for the rings that give the highest amount of res while having a minimum of 40 life for each and don't be worried if they don't have a physical damage roll on them as long as there's an open prefix you can simply craft it. As for the amulet I'd upgrade to one that has more int as to better sustain your gear and also get one with a higher flat phys roll as the phys rolls on amulets go much higher than rings. Once you upgrade those 3 things you should be able to swap out a couple of your rare pieces for better unique gears. The immediate ones I would recommend going to would be Belt of the Deceiver (for damage) and Kaom's Roots (for straight up flat HP/defenses).

Lastly your passive tree can be better optimized. I can understand taking diamond skin for easier gearing but other parts of your tree are less than optimal (ie not taking Thick Skin for 14% life on 2 nodes while still taking 2 5% nodes on the scion life wheel). I went ahead and modified your tree in the PoB link: https://pastebin.com/GB9pW3cM so you can see what you should get to give you the better overall setup. Making all of the above changes leads to having ~494k dps on a 5l and ~678k dps on a 6l with a bit more life. The resistances are no where near cap but that can be fixed with some ring upgrades and shouldn't have too big of an overall impact on dps.

Thanks!)
I really like this build and I thought I would share how I've been playing for anyone that's interested.

https://pastebin.com/GapZvfRH Pastebin for PoB.

I have been doing T14-15 and Guardians pretty easily (no videos unfortunately)

The biggest things I deviated from are using Abyssus and Craiceann's Carapace. I chose the chest to try and use crab barriers to mitigate the downsides of Abyssus and honestly I haven't felt a real change in survivability.

On the tree I decided that I wanted to take Unstoppable over Unbreakable since I really like Unstoppable. I also took Vaal Pact which I like but I sometimes have to spec out of it during Lab but for everything else it has felt good.

For flasks I only run one life flask while mapping and for lab I drop Atziri's for a second life flask. I use Sin's Rebirth over Lion's Roar because I hate the knockback effect and love more damage. I switch the basalt flask around to ele defense flasks depending on the boss. (I also know I need to roll staunching off my diamond since the chest makes you immune to bleeding).

In general tips I would give to people playing this build are:
1. You can buy really good boots filthy cheap because move speed isn't as important for Whirling blades. I bought the boots in the pastebin for 15C.

2. GET CHAOS RESIST ON GEAR. I got wrecked the first time I went to Chimera from the Chaos snek add. So the -chaos res on Oskarm is pretty real. I just got regular capped from gear and then prioritized chaos resist and rely on endurance charges to take me over ele weakness cap.

3. Culling strike has 0.5% attack speed per quality so I think it makes sense to 4 link whirling blades to so you go even faster and get EZ Cull

Hopefully this helps other people playing the build on how to deviate if they want. This is a really great build, SCamera!
"
ariceburglar wrote:
Think this can be done as a Champion? Already have a Jugg this league and kinda want to try a different ascendancy.

I was bored so I ran the numbers with a champion setup and, on paper, this build can be done as a champion but it will be more expensive due to having to change up some gearing options. For Champion with this build I would recommend going Unstoppable Hero, Conqueror, First to Strike Last to Fall, and Inspirational. The tree would be nearly identical except for the fact you would have to start on the duelist side of the tree.

In terms of gear you would swap in Perseverance for Belt of the Deceiver since first to strike gives Intimidate for free. You would absolutely need a belly of the beast for the build as we'll have less life than the Juggernaut Variant. Kaom's roots would also need to be dropped as you need the gem spots to have a setup to gain Adrenaline and in place you would have to use boots that give life. Rare boots or using something like Atziri's step would work here as well. In terms of gloves Oskarm's is probably still best in slot but Atziri's Acuity would be much more of an option now since there's less incentive to stack accuracy with Juggernaut. Lastly Champion has some nice enough defenses to where you might be more likely to get away with using Abyssus on the build but Starkonja's might still be good as well. With all that and Adrenaline the damage should be comparable if not better but will require a much higher investment than the Juggernaut version of the guide.

There's no guaranteed this would all work as well as you're not going to have the same defense mechanics as the juggernaut build but it should be a fine alternative. I'm actually tempted to try this out in standard to see how it works out, although I'd have to use Legacy Abyss, Legacy taste of hate and possibly legacy atziri's acuity since I don't really keep currency or gear in standard.
Last edited by SCamera on Mar 11, 2018, 2:29:58 PM
So having koams roots is a better option than have the 4 link vengeance on rare boots?
So having koams roots is a better option than have the 4 link vengeance on rare boots?
Thanks for the informed post @SCamera, will probably start up the character soon. Just 6l my belly and got 2 decently rolled ahns mights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info