[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

"
darthfelix wrote:
Would Vengeance - Curse on hit - Enfeeble - Culling Strike work?

Seems like a good option when facing bosses imho.

Greetz
darthfelix

Yes, dat should work
Sweet build been running it on xbone, trying a pure phys version with abyssus and the brass dome and dual curse pretty much melts everything and have had enough fun with it I'm gonna skip out on this league and try to take this guy to 100 😂 my favorite helm is probly devotos though
Last edited by TheGriz738 on Mar 8, 2018, 12:52:06 PM
"
Orlog wrote:
"
l1u2i3z123 wrote:
The build is going amazing.
normal atziri, mapping, uber lab, everything is going very well

thats my gear actually with trash rares can kill izaro in uber lab easily!

tree in my profile, 138k in ho with conc golem, no charges.

Thanks for the build!

Hi, where does your ele res come from? I have gloves and boots with res, and just have a little bit higher than 75%. I dont know to use oskarm + kaom boot and still have cap res.

Hi, actually I have all resist cap with endurance charges, they are always up, more than 14 seconds duration
You can use some resists in diamond flask too
I’m bought my belly yesterday and I have almost 6k life with 400k+ dps full charges, potions, golem and totem, doing face tank in izaro with 3 gargoyles jumping over me lol
You can see my gear and tree in my profile (PokemonEOCaralhoPorra)
I can’t link it here now because I’m using the phone and poe website is a bullshit in phone
I did almost 40 uber lab run in 3 days using this build, it’s amazing.
Atziri's passive damage and curse reflection is scary with this build. I haven't died from it yet, but I could see it happening. I'm not sure how to best deal with it.

Just rolled my Belly into 6L (only 12 fuses yay) and wanted to ask before I started changing the colors: why does this build use increased AOE/conc effect + increased critical strikes by default? Does it really provide more value than something like consistent damage from added fire damage support? Only my second league and didn't actually get this far in abyss so I'm not sure if I'm missing something. Thanks!
Awesome build that clears everything i ve seen so far easily. Finally bought my 6 linked astral plate today and was wondering: You take ruthless as your 6th gem. When i do that it doesn t change my tooltip dps at all (only 100 more damage).
Is ruthless really the best option here ? If yes , can you explain to me why ?

Ty again for a great guide!
"
T11b0ne wrote:
Awesome build that clears everything i ve seen so far easily. Finally bought my 6 linked astral plate today and was wondering: You take ruthless as your 6th gem. When i do that it doesn t change my tooltip dps at all (only 100 more damage).
Is ruthless really the best option here ? If yes , can you explain to me why ?

Ty again for a great guide!

Tooltip dps can be horribly misleading. Ruthless only takes effect on your third multi strike (and applies for all hits on multi strike) meaning the tooltip damage won't show up from ruthless. Ruthless gives 113% more damage on that third hit (effectively ~37% more damage with the jewel) and the only other gem that's comparable will be maim but we already have a totem that applies maim to a target.

"
Just rolled my Belly into 6L (only 12 fuses yay) and wanted to ask before I started changing the colors: why does this build use increased AOE/conc effect + increased critical strikes by default? Does it really provide more value than something like consistent damage from added fire damage support? Only my second league and didn't actually get this far in abyss so I'm not sure if I'm missing something. Thanks!

Conc effect is straight up the highest damage gem in the game with the downsides not applying for single target damage, and even then you swap to area of effect for clearing. You'll always want to run it in a build that has the AOE tag for the main ability.

Increased critical strikes is due to Ahn's might having a low crit base. You need the gem to get a reasonable amount of crit as the 1.9% (or 2% if you have lvl 21 increased crits) base increase is huge with the amount of critical strike increases the build has from the tree.

"
Atziri's passive damage and curse reflection is scary with this build. I haven't died from it yet, but I could see it happening. I'm not sure how to best deal with it.

Yeah this was my problem as well when I was trying to get Uber Atziri done last league for the challenge. I would recommend using the the pantheon that has you take reduced reflected damage and temporarily spec into vaal pact as the faster leech helps alot with reflect. The bigger problem of Uber Atziri is the trio does a ton of damage as this build doesn't really have the defenses for the trio. I'm also alot less experienced on Uber Atziri and have usually done it on coc discharge builds which really trivialize the fight so if you're more experienced with the fight you might have a better chance than I did.
I dont know how you get 5.5 hp on bad gear. I take all hp nodes + have all items 70+hp and roots with 180hp, and i have 4900 hp.
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/duongthuylinh/characters

Anyone please help me.
Cleave DPS(Hatred + herald of ash + ice golem): 70k
i try to import my character into POB and it show i don't have any % crit chance.
Why is that ? What i'm missing

Ahn's having only flat damage makes it a strong target for the 30% quality corruption

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info