[3.4] Ahn's Might Juggernaut - Uber Lab Farmer - League Starter - Shaper + End Game (Videos)

Hi , loving your build so far , uber lab is a joke ^^.
I m not sure what to think about the Kaom´s roots choice though. Bought it, tried it out, but it doesn´t seem to make a lot of difference and makes being res capped with orkams pretty hard. Perhaps i don t understand the real purpose of the item? Only thing i thought they where useful for were maps with temp chains :).

"
darthfelix wrote:
Hello,

I am playing this build as a starter and I am Lvl 77 now. Bought 2 Ahn's Might, Belt of the deceiver and Starkonja's and some shitty rares. Merc Lab is done multiple times and Level 5 Maps are easy going. I am searching for the Ascendency trials and higher Maps for now. The build works well and seems quite tanky.

I have some questions:

What Level is recommended for going to Uber Lab?

How much live is recommended to survive Argus and Izaro? Argus seems very hard hitting (on Merc Lab!), even with Fortify and 7 Endurance charges up... I feel I have a little lack mitigation an leech?

I am planning the next gear upgrades with little currency atm (Ahn's broke my bank) and doesn't know if I should focus on survivability or damage (Ring, Amulett, Jewels...). I don't think I can afford all in one solutions on my gear for now...

Thank you for the nice build and your help,

Greetz
darthfelix

I did uber lab with fully buffed izaro at lvl 74, had cleave and totem on 4L, best advice is if things go south let the totem do the job, is does quite a lot of dmg.
For argus i let the totem kill him with some random hits from myself
For izaro it was easy until last phase, a ran a lot there and just put totem up
Use enduring cry to regen HP fast
"
Mystrielle wrote:
This build sux really ... One shot by Izaro not buff, go totem warchief build , that's really beter this build...

Get good i guess :P

Can't really fault the build when the player suck ass.
Hello OP!

Thanks for the build, it's amazing!

My current gear:

And i'm farming Maps and uberlab like im still leveling :)

Noticed that The Princess sabre is great for the build aswell, as an offhand. A level 15 uniqe that i used untill i had 2 ahn's might. Everything before that just didn't preform as well as princess in the offhand.

Last edited by Khaldtor on Mar 7, 2018, 9:35:04 AM
Thx for the build. Playing hc. Very nice leaguestarter. Leveld with any one handers i could find. Until i bouhght 2 scaevas en started farming ulab. Upgraded to 2 ahns mights. Got me kaoms roots and first enchant i got the leech mod.
Farming maps is a breeze and goes fairly fast in my opinion. Whirling blades goes nice and fast. Dont have oskrams yet.
Got 7 endu charges and wearing an armour helm for armour life and res. Saving up for oskrams now. And lioneyes roar flask
Hey, thanks for a very good starter build which can easily go into endgame.

I'm lvl 93 now and just killed shaper deathless, also all guardians and redmap elder, and ive still got some upgrades i can make.

This build is incredibly tanky with the right stuff, im trying out some abyssus for the damage atm and its going smooth all the way to t16, gotta be abit careful at minotaur and chimera tho.

Was thinking mabye trying the new crab armor for some defense while using abyssus.

Anyway thanks for an awesome build its very smooth. (you can check my gear/tree on my profile i you want to see)

Just a suggestion for people not willing to spend on oskarms, I am trying tombfists and perserverance instead of oskarms and belt of the deceiver, other than needing a curse setup, something like vengeance curse on hit, it feels pretty smooth as well.
"
Xyrre wrote:

I'm lvl 93 now and just killed shaper deathless, also all guardians and redmap elder, and ive still got some upgrades i can make.

This build is incredibly tanky with the right stuff, im trying out some abyssus for the damage atm and its going smooth all the way to t16, gotta be abit careful at minotaur and chimera tho.

Was thinking mabye trying the new crab armor for some defense while using abyssus.

Anyway thanks for an awesome build its very smooth. (you can check my gear/tree on my profile i you want to see)

very nice equip dude, just a thing : you have a useless talen point in 2H melee weapons above Strong Arms :p ( ora maybe you are trying something different :D )

Sincerly,
Ynera
"
Ynera wrote:
"
Xyrre wrote:

very nice equip dude, just a thing : you have a useless talen point in 2H melee weapons above Strong Arms :p ( ora maybe you are trying something different :D )

Sincerly,
Ynera

Hey, nah i dont have a 2h node you must have pressed it when checking my tree :p
Would Vengeance - Curse on hit - Enfeeble - Culling Strike work?

Seems like a good option when facing bosses imho.

Greetz
darthfelix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info