[3.1] Budget FrostBolt Totems 1mil+ dps on 6link -Fast clear -Guardians & Shaper down!

Hey i dont know too much about the game so just out of curiousity why dont u use gmp for mapping? Wouldnt that be even more clearspeed?
"
doChl wrote:
Hey i dont know too much about the game so just out of curiousity why dont u use gmp for mapping? Wouldnt that be even more clearspeed?

GMP has a high less multiplier, and we already have 5 projectiles (can be 6 if u go deadeye)

So there is no need to :)
what pantheon does this use?
"
Relinou wrote:
what pantheon does this use?

im using brine king for stun and the minor god u can use whatever floats ur boat
"
Pradito wrote:
I'm using a similar totem build, but I went assassin instead of pathfinder, I reallocated to assassin too and I picked totemic mastery. I also use kikazaru.

I really love how good totems are with Shimmeron.

Yeah, I played FB self cast and totems last league but the single target was pretty awful. The wands seem to help a ton in that respect. Do you find the 80% curses to be a problem?
"
blubaer wrote:

Im sceptical about using frostbolt and hrimburn for the power charge generation. I mean it takes 1 fail and u are without powercharges on the bossfight, and that's what we're trying to solve.

Although https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Malachai%27s_Artifice with fire golem would work.
That would be easier to sustain on single targets, basically 37.5% reduced resistances instead of 50 but for only a ring slot.
//After testing in PoB im going to test this. Huge boost in damage if it works
//After testing in game it works with like a charm. Im gonna use this and see how it does against bosses!

There's also another thing we've not touched on. Getting temp chains/assassins mark corruption on gloves and going another curse (4 points)

Nice! Good to hear that the single target is helpful, I'd never even thought of that. Solid idea.

If I could get a temp chains corruption on gloves in HC that would be ideal, but I figure that would be later down the line after accumulating some extra currency. Definitely a good possibility and an assassin's mark could definitely help with the power charge generation. Let me know how the artifice goes against the bosses that as a great idea on how to proc EE!
Added a videoclip under the video section!
Last edited by blubaer on Dec 18, 2017, 7:55:27 PM
WOW almost like glacial cascade but in a totem!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
EDIT
Last edited by AirSuckit on Dec 18, 2017, 11:31:30 PM
you know :) Blubaer, who said certain suggestions , about clarity mana for guardian etc, that is shit because :>
CLEAR MIND COBALT JEWEL https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Clear_Mind

AND You said Malachai ring ,THERE IS A GOLEM RING - REDBLADE BAND RING ,and also more/newer golem rings :)
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Redblade_Band for fire golem etc :)

there is also Brinerot Mark , https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Brinerot_Mark
"Mutewind Seal " is bad since it's more attack-based one i guess eh
those are the 3 rings i can see " Golem " On page with Control+F find :)

a GOOD Clear Mind jewel can give up to 60 % spell dmg when no mana reserved so pretty good yes?and helps with mind over matter,so suggestion to ditch freeze - which is safer, for DoT fire burning monsters to have a "chance" to get power charges,is shit suggestion imho :) ESPECIALLY ON HARDCORE Where we could use the freeze-ing/ chilling monsters;)
"
blubaer wrote:
"
kamcnult wrote:
"
blubaer wrote:

Spoiler
// I checked stats on PoB and it's definitely a huge damage boost. gaining about 90k dps. Question is if the curses will make us too vulnerable since we still take 20% of them. Also we drop haste and 1 rare ring with life/res or a potential 10% quant ventors.

I mean the better option in my opinion would be to have a boss killer to swap to if doing guardians/shaper and going full quantity mode. But i'd have to test it, would probably be a huge qol to not care about the curses

Also had a discussion with another guy who recommended pure talent which is great for this build. Stats and ele pen

The pure talent is a good point, maybe i'll see how it fares compared to the abyss jewels. And I think you're right about the kikazaru, they tend to lean towards bossing if you aren't going guardian for the last 20%. I feel like in maps you'd only have 2-4 up at a time and really don't need the extra DPS but during bosses you'd have plenty of them up. Maybe i'll check it out on some easier maps to see how it feels with 8 up but if you don't need the DPS to quicken fights then maybe curse flasks are the way to go. If you want a better idea on what the 20% curses are/do check out Milky's Righteous Fire guide. He uses a soul mantle w/kikazaru without guardian. He has a section on what the remaining 20% curses are under the general info tab. Just so you don't have to go searching I've attached them here:

"
Milkyslice wrote:

Poachers Mark: 9.8% less evasion, life/mana gained on hit and frenzy on kill are meaningless

Projectile Weakness: 10% knockback from Projectiles, Projectiles deal 8.8% more damage

Temporal Chains: should have no effect with its 40% reduced effect on players. If it still has an effect its a 5.8% slow

Assassins Mark: 1,8% critchance, 4% critmulti

Conductivity: 8,8% lightning resistance, 2.8% chance to shock by lightning dmg

Elemental Weakness: 7,8% elemental resistances

Enfeeble: 5% reduced critchance, 6% less damage

Flammability: 8,8% Fire resistance, 2.8% chance to be ignited by fire dmg

Frostbite: 8,8% Cold resistance, 2.8% chance to be Frozen by cold dmg

Vulnerability: 5,8% more physical damage taken, 6,6% more dot damage taken

Punishment: we dont attack and don´t apply the "punisher" buff. Should have no effect.

Warlords mark: 6% reduced stun and block recovery, 0,4% leech and 2% chance to be stunned

Numbers are rounded UP in the game

// One more thought i had. If you're looking for some effective boss DPS without switching to kikazaru would taking elemental equilibrium be effective with vaal lightning trap?

Im sceptical about using frostbolt and hrimburn for the power charge generation. I mean it takes 1 fail and u are without powercharges on the bossfight, and that's what we're trying to solve.

Totems proc EE im afraid
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Equilibrium

Although https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Malachai%27s_Artifice with fire golem would work.
That would be easier to sustain on single targets, basically 37.5% reduced resistances instead of 50 but for only a ring slot.
//After testing in PoB im going to test this. Huge boost in damage if it works
//After testing in game it works with like a charm. Im gonna use this and see how it does against bosses!

There's also another thing we've not touched on. Getting temp chains/assassins mark corruption on gloves and going another curse (4 points)
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info