[3.1] Budget FrostBolt Totems 1mil+ dps on 6link -Fast clear -Guardians & Shaper down!

hey. im the fp guy from b4 lmao. no one givin help or input , i love this build idea... and the way i tweaked it. I wish there was more details or feedback from the creator. i wish i had a better computer and id setup a new build guide tbh.

anyway. wanna discuss some of the build tweaks as in gear or tree. lmk
I've been playing this build since yday and following it to the letter, including leveling tips, apart from tabula... Played on a 4L till soul mantle... Leveling was a breeze and most enjoyable build I've leveled with till date...
Only tweak I've made is use phase run instead of enfeeble in the cwdt setup, you should try it out, i feel it's better, adds a tonne to survivability. Kudos on the amazing build. Thanks for making my abyss league worthwhile.

this build is killing it... farmed and bought all the gear from speed farming t-10 maps... gear is below
the boots i found... wouldnt be able to buy that... lol

Last edited by xxxjoshxxx on Jan 24, 2018, 1:23:17 PM
So i have a question . What type of weapon should I be using to get to 65 to use sham. Like effects on it
What did you choosed for Pantheon?
"
Eiyo wrote:
What did you choosed for Pantheon?

The one with stun immunity after being stunned is the only important one
"
ALonardo wrote:
So i have a question . What type of weapon should I be using to get to 65 to use sham. Like effects on it

I used 2x axiom until 65. but if they dont suffice, a rare one with spell damage - spell crit - crit mult
"
UcigaToaca wrote:
My opinions so far about the build:
Pro,
1. I'll not drop decoy totem from the build no way, it's too risky unless you have a ton of god-damage that can save you from moving around.Has been many times my life savior.
2. I play with Kikazaru rings anyway for the boost dmg which is awesome, that allows me to do T14 maps and Uber lab with no issues so far. Died a few times but that's me being a noob.
3. The damage from PoB think is a bit exaggerated, anyways I'm enjoying the build so far.
4. Price to get you going is not a lot and to upgrade as well.
5. Really recommend the build to the new, it's really not hard at all.

Cons:

1. It seems laggy for party members.
2. It takes some time to get used to it, in terms of using flasks correctly.
3. Boss fights seem to take some time, in terms that despite having crit build, you can't freeze them= you're prone to get killed.
4. Upgrading is somewhat expensive like Pandemonium or Halycorn amulet.
5. You can't much play as MF , as that kind of gear for this build is somewhat difficult to balance, and you can't play with Bisco's.

https://pastebin.com/RQtnFfvK my build so far.
Let me know maybe I miss, skip or misinterpret something, as I'm still new to the game.

I would not recommend for the new, it actually has a lot going on all the time. Uptime on arcane surge, power charges, not spamming flasks etc.

And one of the things I played around with a lot was the single target damage, and 2 kikazaru did not beat malachai's artifice combo, so that might be why u are experiencing bad single target.

I used bisco's, goldwyrm and divination flask, so not sure what ur getting at.

And im not saying this is the end all be all build, it has it's issues. However, i can not think of a better league starter if you are not going to get rich instantly by being a pro/flipper. It's cheap, efficient and has amazing clearspeed with brightbeak/trolltimber
Thank's for the quick reply... more than a month( being sarcastic here a bit ).
Anyways, I'm still enjoying the build.
Bought Pandemonius and so on.
Not using it, it lacks damage, that's why said that you can do high content with Bisco's and mf gear, but maybe u can give us the information and the gear for mf farm farming, how to balance all the gear into it.
As well, if u can post the set-up for the challenging bosses that you fought, so we can inspire and follow.
We are waiting still for those movies u know?
All the boss fights and Izaro and so on.
Maybe one of this days you got time to post it.
Thanks for the build anyways.
Hope to improve my own and to beat all content.
Does anyone have some stuff for this shimmeron build i could lend for few days to farm challenges for the abyss portal please?
Pure Heiro may be better with the new ascendancy for Pokemon league?

No more downside for the 3rd totem, free arcane surge, and power charge/endurance charge generation

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info