[3.1] Budget FrostBolt Totems 1mil+ dps on 6link -Fast clear -Guardians & Shaper down!

I can't open this link at POB, You said this is all the maps. If I go to shaper, how can I beat him?
"
aabbliang wrote:
I can't open this link at POB, You said this is all the maps. If I go to shaper, how can I beat him?

https://pastebin.com/wiQd7PG5 doesnt work? hmm

You beat him by getting 3 immune to curses flasks, getting a 6l to get more deeps and.. playing good

hi why dont you use the Self-Flagellation jewel?
So while leveling a new character, should I hold my points until ascending? Or just follow a leveling build until I ascend?
"
blubaer wrote:
"
How would you recommend leveling this build?

I would recommend:

Gear:
2x auxium
tabula until 49 then soul mantle
berek's pass
karui charge
clear mind
And maybe essence worm with haste

Passive tree:
Rush into double totems
then go as needed from my suggested tree

Can you elaborate on the leveling a bit more? Any other uniques, how will the ones you mentioned help, what skills/gems to use at what levels, bandits, pantheon, passive gems, ascendancy point order and what to change (if any) when you pick them up. Thanks! Build looks sweet.
"
aabbliang wrote:
hi why dont you use the Self-Flagellation jewel?

he clearly wrote that he uses a flask to remove curses, thus self-flagellation does nothing
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Super interested in seeing a full-on guide! I loved FB Totems last league but felt like it lacked in single target for bossing but I'm willing to see if this works for me. Do you save up points to when you can allocate from templar? And what skill setup did you use for leveling?
Last edited by Chaseroonie1 on Dec 17, 2017, 4:34:49 AM
hey, this looks interesting for me as a noob.
are there some more uniques that will work well instead of some rares? easier for me to work with uniques as a beginner instead of finding good rares with all the stats
Hello!

Why Scion?

Is it better than Heiro, Assassin, Occultist, etc?

If Scion, why Pathfinder/Heiro? For easy Power Charges?

When leveling the Scion version do you recommend going Heiro first?
livejamie
I kill myself when frost bomb crits, that's the only downside i see now :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info