[3.1] Budget FrostBolt Totems 1mil+ dps on 6link -Fast clear -Guardians & Shaper down!

"
xxozumaxx wrote:
Can someone tell me why sometimes i would get a degen that i can't clear with the remove curse or remove bleed flask, i can just see my hp droping fast and no matter what flask i use, i just get killed.

yea thats from the wand, I didnt realize this but it seems like things such as frost bomb attached to cwdt can trigger it, because thats what happened to me a few times
I hope vaal lightning trap doesnt trigger it, dont think it can since its a trap
"
Peeweakling wrote:
"
xxozumaxx wrote:
Can someone tell me why sometimes i would get a degen that i can't clear with the remove curse or remove bleed flask, i can just see my hp droping fast and no matter what flask i use, i just get killed.

This mod "400 Lightning Damage taken per second per Power Charge if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently" on Shimmeron. Try not to use any spell on enemies; if it crit you're going to degen, and there is no way to stop it.

Actually you can just weapon-swap out the Shimmeron, then you'll stop taking damage.
Can you guys tell me something please?the abyss jewels " 20 % increased damage if you've killed recently.
Do we not get that bonus as a totem-ancer?:(
"
thegamingkage wrote:
Can you guys tell me something please?the abyss jewels " 20 % increased damage if you've killed recently.

No we dont. However there are other benefits, we can have enchanted boots with "10% elemental penetration if you havn't killed recently up at all times
I updated your pastebin to break out the trees into the different points you linked on poebuilder.

https://pastebin.com/cf6qrY34
Downed hydra on first attempt, added picture under shaper & guardians
i don't get it. why do i get the degen if my totems are the ones critting? are you constantly having to swap weapons? because i get the degen a lot now that i have the hierophant ascendancy.

update:

ok, my dumb glove enchant was triggering the degen.
Last edited by Seanj0 on Dec 19, 2017, 10:14:36 PM
Good news to all of you following this guide. I managed to kill all guardians and shaper on FIRST attempt!

"
blubaer wrote:
"
thegamingkage wrote:

No we dont. However there are other benefits, we can have enchanted boots with "10% elemental penetration if you havn't killed recently up at all times

SO Increased Damage on Abyss Monsters works for our totems??:D so i should get that and +life and cold dmg to spells same as your jewel? also should i use rare or the unique abyss stygian vise ? that has 2 sockets and +50 % effect of jewels?
"
thegamingkage wrote:
SO Increased Damage on Abyss Monsters works for our totems??:D so i should get that and +life and cold dmg to spells same as your jewel? also should i use rare or the unique abyss stygian vise ? that has 2 sockets and +50 % effect of jewels?

Yes inc dmg on abyss works for totem. Not sure what gear and level you're at but it's not necessary when things start falling together.

As for the best I don't really know, if you have good resists it would be a great addition.

Added the killing part of shaper,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0brFyUqYwc&feature=youtu.be

Added it to the video section

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info