[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

"
Pavli4eg wrote:
Thanks for the build, I'm really enjoying it so far. One thing I am not sure I understand is Enlighten lvl3 gems. They are 30c + each and barely help with mana reservation for MoM to be effective. You have way too little mana for MoM ratio to work. You have around 5k life and 500 mana. Should you prioritise mana over life on items?

I have almost 1000 unreserved mana. Dropping both Enlightens drop you to roughly 40%~, and you should be at 43% or more while using the standard 30% MoM.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hello, I'm looking into buying my Inpulsa's and just wanted to know a few things as I might have to make some compromises to afford the right one. Still kind of new to the game in what would be best so figure I'd ask.

1. What is the most important stat to look for? (i.e. would getting the 10% health explode be better then the 40% increased shock effect or 50% extra increased dmg from shocking)
2. In looking for a 6-link how easy would it be to simply roll all my sockets to blue from other colors? (Basically meaning would you recommend just buying a 6-linked with all blue already)
Last edited by ThePhildozer89 on Jan 4, 2018, 4:47:45 PM
"
Hello, I'm looking into buying my Inpulsa's and just wanted to know a few things as I might have to make some compromises to afford the right one. Still kind of new to the game in what would be best so figure I'd ask.

1. What is the most important stat to look for? (i.e. would getting the 10% health explode be better then the 40% increased shock effect or 50% extra increased dmg from shocking)
2. In looking for a 6-link how easy would it be to simply roll all my sockets to blue from other colors? (Basically meaning would you recommend just buying a 6-linked with all blue already)

1: Explosion is the most important stat, then Shock Effect, then Inc Extra Damage.

2: https://siveran.github.io/calc.html That is a calculator you can use to see roughly how many Chroms it'll cost you to roll your desired color. In our case, 6 blue is extremely common, costing roughly 100 Chroms.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hello there,
I am currently in leveling phase for this build. One thing i would like to ask ; the second " long winter" jewel (around Melding node) does not cover 40 int in it's radius. Is it suppose to be that way ? Or should i grab the following 2 int nodes ?

Cheers ~
"
xxCrowley wrote:
Hello there,
I am currently in leveling phase for this build. One thing i would like to ask ; the second " long winter" jewel (around Melding node) does not cover 40 int in it's radius. Is it suppose to be that way ? Or should i grab the following 2 int nodes ?

Cheers ~

Nodes required by threshold jewels do not have to be taken in order for their effect to take place.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hello! Very nice build! Ty very much for your work on it, it is very cool. I have a few questions.
1. What about taking the consecrated ground ascendancy points? It gives the same amount of damage and cast speed, but also gives hp and Mana reg.
2. We can use the curse on hit setup with HoI, it works pretty fine, unless I am missing something.
3. What about using a rare wand? Is whirling blades so much better? Can we swap that with lightning Warp, fire dash, shield charge?
Ty in advance.
Last edited by bars92 on Jan 5, 2018, 6:17:42 AM
just about to start this build, i have all the required gear/jewels but only a 5 link chest whats skill gem should i leave out?
"
spudd3177 wrote:
just about to start this build, i have all the required gear/jewels but only a 5 link chest whats skill gem should i leave out?

Hello, good choice :) As it is written in the guide you drop Controlled Destruction.
"
spudd3177 wrote:

Yeah, as mentioned by bars92, drop Controlled Destruction. :)

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
bars92 wrote:
Hello! Very nice build! Ty very much for your work on it, it is very cool. I have a few questions.
1. What about taking the consecrated ground ascendancy points? It gives the same amount of damage and cast speed, but also gives hp and Mana reg.
2. We can use the curse on hit setup with HoI, it works pretty fine, unless I am missing something.
3. What about using a rare wand? Is whirling blades so much better? Can we swap that with lightning Warp, fire dash, shield charge?
Ty in advance.

1: I'm not a fan of it at all. You'll be losing something like 30%~ of your overall DPS.

2: The reason we don't run Warlord's Mark on Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit is because it would only apply the curse after the enemy has been shattered into another enemy and then that enemy will already be almost dead or already dead from the shatter alone. With Herald of Thunder it's active more often as there's always lightning coming out, cursing enemies at full or near full hit points. Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit is really only beneficial with something like Poacher's Mark and Assassin's Mark, basically stuff that procs when an enemy is dead, and not required to be active in order for it to be effective.

3: Whirling Blades and Shield Charge are the two best movement skills in the game. Lightning Warp requires Less Dura & Faster Casting in order for it to be anywhere close to the other two, and we also proc Fortify by Whirling Blades. Flame Dash only has 3 charges and isn't very good at all. Shield Charge doesn't work with Wands.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 5, 2018, 4:25:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info