[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

"
Thanks for the guide am following it (mostly), but I always tinker a little bit. I'm currently level 80 and handling early yellow maps with a 5 link. I have some comments on tweeks that I enjoy. I have not rigorously min-maxed, so your mileage may vary:

1. Storm Burst will also work nicely as the channeling spell.

2. I found adding power charges both easy and helpful. Power charges are easily generated though an orb of storms - inc crit - pcoc set up.

3. Ice Golem rather than lightning golem also works.

4. I prefer codt with ic and frostwall, although frostwall can be awkward for others if you are in a party.

5. This build really shines with an auramancer in the party.

Thanks for the great build. Really enjoying it.

2. what setup did you replace with this one?
"
Mungu wrote:
"
Thanks for the guide am following it (mostly), but I always tinker a little bit. I'm currently level 80 and handling early yellow maps with a 5 link. I have some comments on tweeks that I enjoy. I have not rigorously min-maxed, so your mileage may vary:

1. Storm Burst will also work nicely as the channeling spell.

2. I found adding power charges both easy and helpful. Power charges are easily generated though an orb of storms - inc crit - pcoc set up.

3. Ice Golem rather than lightning golem also works.

4. I prefer codt with ic and frostwall, although frostwall can be awkward for others if you are in a party.

5. This build really shines with an auramancer in the party.

Thanks for the great build. Really enjoying it.

2. what setup did you replace with this one?

I have HoT on a three link rather than a 4 link (no enlighten). I have Vaal Haste/Vaal Lightning Trap/Ice Golem/Herald of Ice on my helm.

From the original build I lose clarity, enlighten, enlighten, and decoy totem. Basically, I turn HoT from a 4 link into a 3 link and then condense the offhand weapon and boots into a 4 socket. (I also replace vaal summon skeletons with vaal lightning trap, but that's just a matter of taste.)
How much is the current dps ?
Paige, I love your guides. Very creative plus easy to follow. I always look for your builds when I get back into this game.

I started this season with your CA/ED Trickster guide and have been enjoying that.

Question for you or other folks who have run this build. I am looking for a tanky boss killer. Does this build take down the UBER LAB well? Do you die a lot playing this build?

I have a Templar in level 50 but I sort of started pathing a LL RF guy but tbh it seems really complicated and expensive. However, I like the tankiness and boss killing ability of that build. Can you compare the two? If you spent like 3-5 Exalted on this build could you clear everything?

Thanks for any advice.
I find myself around level 80 and incredibly squishy, having difficulty not getting insta gibbed past t8 maps. Any idea what I'm doing so wrong?
Dosent elemental equilibrium good for this build??
Hey, wanted to say, love your guide. I just hit 83, and I'm hitting a bit of a wall. When I try to do Uber Lab, Izaro one-shots me. I'll freely admit I'm not that great at like, actual mechanics, so the solution could well be "Don't get hit, idiot", but I am just wondering if anybody might have some advice for me.

My character (PewPewRIPMaceWindu) is here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KHSebastian/characters

My resistances are capped, I've got ~4800 HP, and I have 839 unreserved Mana. I think my problem might be in my defenses, but a lot of the survivability in this build comes from external sources, so I'm not sure what the metrics are.

My Evasion Rating is 3185, Energy Shield is 753, and I have no Armor at all, which worries me.

If anybody has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just "git gud scrub"
Open you characters
"
KHSebastian wrote:
Hey, wanted to say, love your guide. I just hit 83, and I'm hitting a bit of a wall. When I try to do Uber Lab, Izaro one-shots me. I'll freely admit I'm not that great at like, actual mechanics, so the solution could well be "Don't get hit, idiot", but I am just wondering if anybody might have some advice for me.

My character (PewPewRIPMaceWindu) is here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KHSebastian/characters

My resistances are capped, I've got ~4800 HP, and I have 839 unreserved Mana. I think my problem might be in my defenses, but a lot of the survivability in this build comes from external sources, so I'm not sure what the metrics are.

My Evasion Rating is 3185, Energy Shield is 753, and I have no Armor at all, which worries me.

If anybody has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just "git gud scrub"

Open you characters
Thanks for the build, I'm gonna try this one in hardcore bestiary later today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info