[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

Hello and happy new year.

Just a small post to thank you for this build.

A combinaison of 2 spells I really love for long long long time ;)
Really great guide.

And the Combo of LT and GC via CWC in action looks supercool.

But I think everybody planning to do such a build should test this Combo before starting because not everybody likes the namelocking of LT. Especially for this build I find it extremely annoying. GC has so much range. But if I don´t press shift when attacking a monster my character will run towards the monster till it is in range for LT. I hate this so much.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7iigp9/new_lightning_tendrils_namelocks_and_its_really/
"
Haigentill wrote:
Hello and happy new year.

Just a small post to thank you for this build.

A combinaison of 2 spells I really love for long long long time ;)

Thank you! :D
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Had a lot of fun following this build for Abyss. I changed the gem setup a little when I got a warlords on hit ring and also changed the tree a bit to get some more life.

Was wondering if you could take a look at my character Execontour and give some feedback. thanks!

Last edited by dustiest on Jan 3, 2018, 7:31:23 PM
"
dustiest wrote:
Had a lot of fun following this build for Abyss. I changed the gem setup a little when I got a warlords on hit ring and also changed the tree a bit to get some more life.

Was wondering if you could take a look at my character Execontour and give some feedback. thanks!

Looks like your characters tab is hidden, also what kind of content do you plan on doing?
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Sorry about that, just set it to public. I usually just run red maps but for this league I would like to be strong enough to be able to kill shaper
"
dustiest wrote:
Sorry about that, just set it to public. I usually just run red maps but for this league I would like to be strong enough to be able to kill shaper

http://poeurl.com/bIYX

This is probably something I'd do, if you are finding issues surviving shaper. You also might want to pick up Skittering Runes since curses are 60% less effective vs Shaper.

Replacing your second dagger for a rare shield with 100~ ish life and spell crit should put you at around 7k life with that tree.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Lorkhan wrote:

But I think everybody planning to do such a build should test this Combo before starting because not everybody likes the namelocking of LT.

Hi,

You could try numlock trick to combat this issue. It works great :)

Thanks for the build, I'm really enjoying it so far. One thing I am not sure I understand is Enlighten lvl3 gems. They are 30c + each and barely help with mana reservation for MoM to be effective. You have way too little mana for MoM ratio to work. You have around 5k life and 500 mana. Should you prioritise mana over life on items?
"
tudezzz wrote:
"
Lorkhan wrote:

But I think everybody planning to do such a build should test this Combo before starting because not everybody likes the namelocking of LT.

Hi,

You could try numlock trick to combat this issue. It works great :)

Thank you. That helps a lot. It´s still not perfect for me because I still cannot change the direction of the GC if the mouse targets an enemy when I start attacking before this enemy is dead or I release the mouse button. But this is only a minor nuisance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info