[3.2] CwC Tendrils by Paige | Easy League Starter | Geared with 30c | Insta Clear Screen | T15+

Hey nice build i love it.
Currently im level 70 i dont know how to link my charactere.
Would be nice if you could inspect my char and say tell me what i can/have to improve EQ wise :)
I've started running hypothermia instead of controlled destruction, with cotb your tendrils chills/freezes, and GC will do that anyway; it feels really good. PoB has Hypothermia as more damage than controlled destruction, if you tick enemy is chilled, just a minor optimization but I think it really improves the build. I also went for Pious Path and the tankyness it provides is real, and the damage on consecrated ground buff is good too, I don't feel I lost too much, especially if you go gifts from above on top of that, consecrated ground everywhere.

With flasks up I get 180k GC and 260k tendrils on shaper dps, which isn't bad at all.

https://pastebin.com/1j9bHH7c

My tree is a little different than OP's.
Last edited by thevdende on Jan 11, 2018, 6:35:05 AM
Hi. I'm trying this build so much. Love the visual effect of skills etc but have a little problem with survive during boss fighting on maps. Any idea to upgrade my items? I cannot imaginate how can I go for Uber lab or other boss when im dying pretty when got a bullets on face.

Pastebin
"
creat91 wrote:
Hi. I'm trying this build so much. Love the visual effect of skills etc but have a little problem with survive during boss fighting on maps. Any idea to upgrade my items? I cannot imaginate how can I go for Uber lab or other boss when im dying pretty when got a bullets on face.

Pastebin

Hi. Summon Vaal Skeletons do good job keeping bosses occupied, while you kill them. 6-linking would help with damage but this is up to rngeesus. If you haven't done uber lab yet - ask someone to carry you. This should help
Hello, loving the build but having a little issues with dps.
My POB link says ive got 56k dps which is really weird.
Anyone can help out? Have i done something wrong?
My POB link
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/ZtKy7RDr

Last edited by bosmano775 on Jan 15, 2018, 5:27:47 PM
"
creat91 wrote:

Pastebin

Go for pious path instead of auger and the other ascednancy, it really helps with tankyness. Also consider dropping both divinarious's. A shield can do much more, and if you get a shaped stat stick with % phys as extra element, its even better. A rare dagger will also be much better than a divinarious, you really don't need the aoe.
"
bosmano775 wrote:
Hello, loving the build but having a little issues with dps.
My POB link says ive got 56k dps which is really weird.
Anyone can help out? Have i done something wrong?
My POB link
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/ZtKy7RDr

You just not used the "configuration" button... for real fight conditions.

If you put the same as "Paige Sama" you got exactly the same dps...

For the survivability problem people have on boss, I got it too at first but it's only because I hadn't mastery the gameplay.

The aoe of Tendril really small so you need to go "ON" the boss to do the damages and perma freeze and shock if you stay at distance only GC hit and you loose 66% of your dps...

Second, never stay afk spell.... you need to Whirling on the boss each 4s to got your Fortify buff. Resummon decoy totem,Vaal squel....

And last, you really need the Warlord mark on boss, if you haven't Herald of thunder active no curse so if you know you haven't some adds to kill put your Warlord Mark on self casting....

It's how I kill all now without problems with this Hyper Super Loving Build ;)
Last edited by Haigentill on Jan 17, 2018, 3:36:34 AM
ONLY 60% PHYSICS DAMAGE CONVERT TO ICE. IS IT OK?
my variant
Spoiler

mandatory:
leeched in boots
CWDT+IC+ID

Summon Lightning Golem grant me Arcane Surge Support (cost 80) + Increased Duration (wait for 20/20)
that little armor help
Lightning Warp for me is must, waiting for better items and 6L

considering Clarity is perhaps unnecessary

my Skill Tree:
"
xiongjipeng wrote:
ONLY 60% PHYSICS DAMAGE CONVERT TO ICE. IS IT OK?

For GC? No.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info