Severe Fps Drops post 3.1

I've also been experiencing drops from 60 to 30ish fps since the 3.1 patch. I recently upgraded my graphics card to 1080 right before mayhem, and had absolutely no fps issues throughout the entire 10 day race. One thing I have noticed is that before the 3.1 patch my 1080's core clock never got high enough for it to even warrant gpu boost. Now the core clock is constantly red lining in my hideout.
Same issues.

Running into a pack causes severe FPS drops.

Before 3.1, this was never a persistent issue. Now it's extremely painful to map as each pack stutters my game and risks my character.

Highly frustrating that this issue won't receive a response as the GGG crew is out for the holidays.

See you guys in a month, probably, when they acknowledge there's something draining our resources.
Last edited by CottonSwabs on Dec 20, 2017, 12:05:53 AM
Game is essentially unplayable for me atm. Every time I even touch a mob my fps drops to <30. When I cyclone inside big packs it drops to 10, sometimes 5.

Really regretting my last supporter pack purchase.
i know it won't work for everybody but you can try to turn off engine multithreading. my fps with it turned on was spiking from 144 to 30 constantly. turning it off lowers the max fps to about 120 but it doesn't dip below 100 unless there is a ton of spells and monsters on the screen
"
crazypearce wrote:
i know it won't work for everybody but you can try to turn off engine multithreading. my fps with it turned on was spiking from 144 to 30 constantly. turning it off lowers the max fps to about 120 but it doesn't dip below 100 unless there is a ton of spells and monsters on the screen

Clicking one option was tried, as were every other menu option.
Same issue. Dropping to 30 fps durgin combat with gtx 1080.
No issues with other game PUBG - 100 fps stable/ Rust 144 fps/ WoW 100 fps/60 during 20 man raid.
Funny things with PoE graphics.

Edit. Before 3.1 game was so smooth i was having fun watching it and now FPS issues are the only ones stopping me from playing more then i do srsly its frustrating and we need some sort of answer from u GGG cmon
Last edited by slybel on Dec 20, 2017, 12:06:08 PM
"
slybel wrote:
Same issue. Dropping to 30 fps durgin combat with gtx 1080.
No issues with other game PUBG - 100 fps stable/ Rust 144 fps/ WoW 100 fps/60 during 20 man raid.
Funny things with PoE graphics.

Edit. Before 3.1 game was so smooth i was having fun watching it and now FPS issues are the only ones stopping me from playing more then i do srsly its frustrating and we need some sort of answer from u GGG cmon

Lol I have no issues on Rust/PubG as well is how I have to explain it to friends so they get the severity of the issue.

Even Wolcen is running perfectly fine for me.
Post patch still getting fps drops, was hopeful something not noted would happen.

I was wrong.
looks like they dont give a sh** about the problem then i'm not buying anything from the shop anymore till i get any info from the superior company
Further:

After killing an abyss my frames are stuck at 40fps while near the abyss corpses

Notice my gpu not even under heavy load by any definition.

Seriously GGG, what do I need to do?

Edit:

Same map, three feet over away from the abyss area:

Last edited by lif44 on Dec 21, 2017, 6:38:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info