Severe Fps Drops post 3.1

"
whyarewehere wrote:
Having the same problem here.

Win 10, i7-6700k, GTX 1080, 32gb ram. Can not maintain 60fps, even tried lowering the graphic setting so that the game looks like a minecraft....

Yeah, this is the most frustrating portion for me, no matter what I change I get extreme fps drops. Never happened prior to this league. Everything worked perfectly fine even in mayhem.

I know its close to the holiday season, but some clarity on why this is occurring would be fantastic.
Adding myself to this list. i7-6700, 16GB RAM, GTX 1080 GLH. Think I've tried all combination between nvidia control panel, in game settings and drivers. No luck. Far from "unplayable", but far from a very good experience.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Tons of posts across the reddit and this forum, no ggg response.

Holding to not buying a current supporter pack. My and many other's ability to get a consistent frame rate while being well above the recommended specifications for this game is beyond frustrating.

With the slew of mtx that just keeps getting pushed out the only way to at least show I don't agree and have a grief with the game (lack of optimization still, lack of comment on the players getting fps drops over top end pcs down to toasters, lack of clarity at all) is to vote with my wallet per say.

Seeing as there is a ten page 3.0 page I don't expect anything to get done nor acknowledged, which seems to be the norm these days.

"
lif44 wrote:
Tons of posts across the reddit and this forum, no ggg response.

Holding to not buying a current supporter pack. My and many other's ability to get a consistent frame rate while being well above the recommended specifications for this game is beyond frustrating.

With the slew of mtx that just keeps getting pushed out the only way to at least show I don't agree and have a grief with the game (lack of optimization still, lack of comment on the players getting fps drops over top end pcs down to toasters, lack of clarity at all) is to vote with my wallet per say.

Seeing as there is a ten page 3.0 page I don't expect anything to get done nor acknowledged, which seems to be the norm these days.

Yeah really disappointing. There is on thing that D3 still win over PoE - the performance, PoE is soo choppy/laggy compare to D3.
I've tried everything suggested from nvidia drivers, various settings, windows 10 and nothing seems to help me from having extreme fps fluctuations and it has never happened to me prior to abyss league.
Same issues here, fps drops, Game is close to beeing unplayable.
but it looks like all affected users are nVidia gpu owners, or does anyone here use a gpu with amd radeon technology?
"
sacklbicka:
but it looks like all affected users are nVidia gpu owners, or does anyone here use a gpu with amd radeon technology?

CPU Type
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1230 V2 @ 3.30GHz
Graphics Chipset
Radeon (TM) RX 470 Graphics

I trying the WinMTR and the internet is fine.

My fps drop to 10~20 ever when I encounter the group monsters.
Poor company only want to earning money.
"
sacklbicka wrote:

I have an AMD 280X that worked flawlessly in 3.0 but now I'm getting the same issues as everyone else here.

I don't think it's GPU dependent. It's something GGG did.
Ongoing

Ontop of that map crash in a t14, got my first red return of the day while spamming t12s for two hours. Get rolled back, lose currency invested map, and return.

Great game, hope thatxbox release goes well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info