Severe Fps Drops post 3.1

Even with dynamic resolution it still occurs, not sure why. List of things to do doesn't really address performance issues in regards to fps dips etc.

Maybe itll get recognized as a problem eventually.
I also can't handle playing the game since 3.1. Never had any significant game breaking performance issues, but now, everytime my earthquake hits a mob, i get a micro stutter that makes it unplayable. Help? Windows 10 user on a phenom XII 6100 and a radeon 380
On going today, can't get a consistent frame rate, starting to become sketchy as I start doing red maps on hc.
I am having the same issue with before battle even starts my fps is 30-40 when battle starts it drops as low as 5 FPS i have the Nvidia 1050 Ti and my CPU is AMD phenom II x4 955 3.2 Ghz im going to try rolling back my driver i hope it works but still wont fix the constant d/c issue when i try to teleport to town or maybe it will i hope.
On going.

At least acknowledge the issue or update the game's minimum required hardware.

It isn't a hardware issue as I am having the same problem you are with really powerful pc. Running an i7 7700k with 16 gigs of ram and a GTX 1080 with the game on an SSD and win 10. I can't maintain 60fps in combat I posted a screenshot a few post back of what it looks like every time I am fighting something.

So it comes down to it just needs to be acknowledged and fixed.
Last edited by Demic on Dec 15, 2017, 3:10:42 PM
Same issue here. THe game worked perfectly for me during harbinger, now I'm almost ready to quit the league. It's that bad

I'm getting frame drops standing still in my hideout. Something's wrong
Last edited by Geosgaeno on Dec 15, 2017, 1:40:20 PM
Same issues here, fps drops, stutters. Game is close to beeing unplayable.

Win 7, Phenom 2 x6 1100T, Radeon R9 380.

Problems occured with 3.1, before that no issues.

Please unfuck your game, I can't stand this shit anymore.

Why is this bullshit happening so often? What the fuck are you guys at GGG doing?
I am also having major issues. 3.0 played fine with no issues at all even on high quality. With 3.1 I can't even do more dangerous content as I'm almost guaranteed to teleport or slide show my way to death.

I just get frustrated and have all but stopped playing. I'm way above the requirements and changing quality settings doesn't help at all.

Fix this.
Having the same problem here.

Win 10, i7-6700k, GTX 1080, 32gb ram. Can not maintain 60fps, even tried lowering the graphic setting so that the game looks like a minecraft....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info