Severe Fps Drops post 3.1

On going, sure would be cool to have some clarity on this.
can confirm, right now for me it's atrocious. GGG really needs to step their game up or offer a solution when it comes to shit like this.

I have a good computer and right now it's game ruining, can't even play my miner properly without fearing death in HC.

They also need to contact AMD and optimize their game's multithreading for Ryzen chips, the performance is not what it should be.

My pc runs any game out there 100fps+ except Path of Exile.

My Specs
Ryzen 1600
ATI r390x
8GB ram
SSD
Nice new list of mtx

Still on going.q
Id love to play the game like ite was before 3.1, before it was a slide show.

That doesnt seem to be a priority.
Lost another HC Character to this so im out.
Not one reply from GGG Staff. Right on. Would like to say I am quite disappointed in your efforts, or should I say, lack there of your efforts to deliver a fix or input on this situation. Too busy making changes to the water effects, and MTX instead of working on real issues. I will not be dropping anymore money for supporting this game, nor will I be dumping cash into my gaming rig to play this un-optimized game. I have tried every listed fix to try to improve my FPS and it does nothing.. Oh well guess GGG is just going to join Blizzard and give no insight or response to an issue that many people are having. Too bad really, been playing since closed beta and enjoyed it until now. Guess I will just go support Wolcen or another project.

Have a good day.
Are there any options in the Nvidia settings to help improve FPS?
From the Development Manifesto thread:
"
Chris wrote:
Communication is Important
At Grinding Gear Games, we've always treated communication with the community as a priority. I spend several hours of each day on external communication (that's not counting answering emails), but feel that we can still improve the way that we communicate with you guys.

The fact that this has been an issue for about a month now and there's still no official response is really concerning. In fact looking at the first page of threads in this forum there's currently 5 out of 30 (17%) threads in which a GGG rep has replied to.
Last edited by Yars on Jan 11, 2018, 3:25:41 PM
I cannot express how very angry I am.

Last league with all the massive problems I quit buying stuff like stash tabs. I did buy a pet. Never again. I'm off this game and I have played for 3 years.

It is angering to have to put up with all these massive problems especially WITHOUT ONE WORD FROM GGG.

screw this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info