Severe Fps Drops post 3.1

I know it's frustrating but why do you play HC chars when aware of the issues? Just don't till it's fixed.
Uh, still waiting on a fix.
contacted tech support 3 weeks ago, still no reply. this makes me a little angry, luckily I resolved the issue by myself in the meantime, but this shows how GGG treats their custormers.
Last edited by pitlordpwnz on Jan 15, 2018, 12:55:31 PM
I found a temporary fix for this issue by DELETING THE ENTIRE SHADER CACHE before running the game, and setting a shortcut to run as x64 and specifically running as admin.

Try it, it may help you. Give me feedback if this fixed your issue
"
Olympiacoz wrote:
I found a temporary fix for this issue by DELETING THE ENTIRE SHADER CACHE before running the game, and setting a shortcut to run as x64 and specifically running as admin.

Try it, it may help you. Give me feedback if this fixed your issue

There's also a D3D11ShaderCache folder. Which one? Both?
Yes, both.
Have same issues. With each patch performance gets worse and worse. Never experienced so much lag and disconnects before.

Any help?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Jan 16, 2018, 12:49:49 PM
Only responding because I got an email from technical support asking if the issue still existed.

A month after the initial report. With nothing offered as a solution.

Deleting shader cache does nothing for this, it still occurs all the same.

I'm getting fps drops since today, from +100fps to 1fps with my ranger, it's hilarious. I died several times for this reason.

GGG please, fix the performance of this game, stop making MTX every single week and focus at what is really important ;)
Still a problem here too ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info