150 points map tab bollocks BONUS: Fragment tab is 75 points, totaling at 22,5$!

edgewood got it right.
All this shit is in your head people

If you take a moment and try to realize that POE is NOT a competitive game

happiness will prevail. And you'll finally enjoy things in this life.
i demand GGG charge the whiners the actual cost of the tab, which if you buy standard tabs as the bundles would cost you 1950+ points.

Stop being ungrateful swines, if you don't like it don't buy it, if you don't like how GGG do business don't buy it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
LiberAlley wrote:

for some folks it is
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
for some folks it is

Yes, that what im saying, its in their heads. This is their own problem.
Meh, search function in the Map tab should actually "work", and for the tiers where you might have more than 72 maps of the same thing they should let you "eat" into the other free spots. And due to the "forced" separation of map types, GGG finally succeeded in making me consider burning out all the "legacy" maps...

I also can hardly wait the "Fragment" map tab.

Although the price of the current map tab is a bit steep, all those that don't deem it instantly necessary, can wait for the "post first month" discount sales.

So far you shouldn't need more than 2 such tabs, one for personal use, and another for trading/backup, and I'm fine with it...

Although adding either a "complete" premium tab for players that finished the storyline for the first time, they could also have a different one, with a bit more/less functionality, and still emphasize the "trade" aspect - so a hybrid between a "premium" tab, and a currency one, with a smaller limit on the amount of currency stacks, and without a rename/recolour option for example, and having up to half of regular tab space for items to be placed for sale - would improve the experience and give "a small taste of the possibilities" of other particular tabs...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
Last edited by sofocle10000 on Dec 13, 2017, 3:28:06 PM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
LiberAlley wrote:

for some folks it is

My nicely balanced tournament-shinai in Kendo cost 30€ more than my standard training shinai.
If that's pay2win, any competitive sport is.
I still find the value of any of the premium tabs so far a steal. I expect to keep playing POE for thousands more hours. The map tab I picked up earlier today, which I absolutely fucking love so far, will end up costing me practically nothing on a per hour basis.

You literally don't need tabs like this unless you're going to play an extreme amount of POE. In that case, how is it actually expensive? You have to factor in your use case. $15 for a meal is insane, yet many people spend that or more all the time without blinking. Ask $15 for a POE map tab that'll last hundreds or thousands of hours, though, and they lose their shit.
"
edgewood wrote:
You are all missing the point! The game is Free to Play, It is possible to do anything in it w/o spending a dime of real money.

Go ahead and show me that you can kill Shaper, Uber and Elder in SSF with only the standard 4 stash tabs. Report back once you've either done it or reached a mental state of insanity. Good luck.

Stash tabs by now give an advantage that is arguably more than just "convenience", it is more or less essential for true end-game.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
alita tw is doing a pretty good job with 4 tabs in ssf hc abyss, i wouldnt want to play like that but anything in the game is possible with 4 tabs just highly inconvenient. Personally i think ggg should add one standard tab for all the crap they've added over the years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info