Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

Nope
Last edited by Zophronios on Dec 14, 2017, 7:53:10 AM
Still no progress on changing payment method? I want to buy map stash but xsolla gives me trouble whenever i try. Please solve this issue.
"
bismonti wrote:
Still no progress on changing payment method? I want to buy map stash but xsolla gives me trouble whenever i try. Please solve this issue.

In what country do you live? GGG added a ton of payment options not too long ago, but some of them might be restricted in your country.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Omg, what a win, been waiting for this !!! :D
*My longest yeah boy ever*

Thanks, GGG!
wow, it's about time!

take my money.
GGG, please add the Maps Fragments (Atziri, Guardian, Council, etc...) and it's an instant purchase ;)
"
DoveAhKin wrote:
Bought one.
Looks useful.

I just feel like we could have more space if GGG turned the tier buttons into a dropdown:

I am not a game developer but I believe GGG can do it.

I don't want a dropdown. I want the Tier buttons as they are. However, it would be nice if we could change the button colors and button captions.

For Tiers 1-5 I'd like the color to be white'ish; Tiers 6-10 yellow'ish; Tiers 11-16 red'ish; Uniques as it is or other brown'ish... basically be able to assign the any of the colors we can assign to a premium stash tab.

As to the captions, the roman numerals are nice and all, but I'd prefer to assign number 1 - 16; and then "U" for unique.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
DoveAhKin wrote:
Bought one.
Looks useful.

I just feel like we could have more space if GGG turned the tier buttons into a dropdown:

I am not a game developer but I believe GGG can do it.

I don't want a dropdown. I want the Tier buttons as they are. However, it would be nice if we could change the button colors and button captions.

For Tiers 1-5 I'd like the color to be white'ish; Tiers 6-10 yellow'ish; Tiers 11-16 red'ish; Uniques as it is or other brown'ish... basically be able to assign the any of the colors we can assign to a premium stash tab.

As to the captions, the roman numerals are nice and all, but I'd prefer to assign number 1 - 16; and then "U" for unique.
absolutely agreed. Nice points.
When did you plan your first Map Stash Sale?
150 points feels too much like eh.. well, like a rip off, actually.
Last edited by bablo on Dec 13, 2017, 11:46:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info