Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

"
For all the complainers could ggg perhaps give a rough estimate of total time invested in this stash? From planning to coding to QA to release?

A Map Tab crashes every time in the game.
Yep, great QA
"
Also I am pretty sure that we will get the aforementioned suggested improvements for free over time (...)

Can I haz your crystal ball?
I am pretty sure that we will get a Fragments Tab in the future...
This map implements one of the QoL which should be in PoE from the beginig of mapping.
Frankly, I am still suprised why white, 0q maps from the same league/expansion are not stackable like currency (they are tottaly identical items)
Also Essence-like ugpgrade should've been implemented (uses only white nonquality maps)
Same with different maps from different leagues (90% of my maps are from AoW, so for me this is no such big deal for now)
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Dec 13, 2017, 8:54:46 AM
"
ArkthuriuS wrote:
MAP TAB THE DREAM Never happening.
"
ffoD wrote:
To the people thinking it's a map tab. They simply can't make a map tab as maps can be modified.
"
Sauronsatan wrote:
no not a map tab that wouldnt even make sense.. like whats it gonna do when you got 100 of a certain map with different rolls. cant really stack them (...) so you guys want GGG to make a drop down tab for every map in the god damn game? just so you can sort your maps because you were to lazy to organize them as they came.
a map tab is the stupidest thing ive ever heard of implementing... think about it. your asking to buy one single tab.

Ode to the Clueless

Let not your ignorance blind you
to the truly grand brew,
when GGG waves their wand,
and each forum poster to respond,
OMG they saw it through,
a map tab beckons anew.

Now eat your own words till you gag,
because you were each a big d____ b__.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
ArkthuriuS wrote:
MAP TAB THE DREAM Never happening.
"
ffoD wrote:
To the people thinking it's a map tab. They simply can't make a map tab as maps can be modified.
"
Sauronsatan wrote:
no not a map tab that wouldnt even make sense.. like whats it gonna do when you got 100 of a certain map with different rolls. cant really stack them (...) so you guys want GGG to make a drop down tab for every map in the god damn game? just so you can sort your maps because you were to lazy to organize them as they came.
a map tab is the stupidest thing ive ever heard of implementing... think about it. your asking to buy one single tab.

Ode to the Clueless

Let not your ignorance blind you
to the truly grand brew,
when GGG waves their wand,
and each forum poster to respond,
OMG they saw it through,
a map tab beckons anew.

Now eat your own words till you gag,
because you were each a big d____ b__.

GGG extreme fanboy, viewer discretion is advised

Aside from kidding, shaming people opinions from the past to show some (in fact good) poetic skills is kinda sad

go back farming and spending on supporter packs, no GGG dev will come by to quote you with a "well done" anyway
.. take them. take them all.. :$ :(
Stay awhile... and listen.
"
KalidhoS wrote:
go back farming and spending on supporter packs, no GGG dev will come by to quote you with a "well done" anyway

Note my zero challenge league points, as of this post. Also note my many complaints about client performance in my recent posts. I'm not a "farmer" nor a fanboy. I think you're barking up the wrong tree.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
KalidhoS wrote:

Note my zero challenge league points, as of this post. Also note my many complaints about client performance in my recent posts. I'm not a "farmer" nor a fanboy. I think you're barking up the wrong tree.

lol, hounds don't bark at trees you know, they piss on them ;)

0 challenges is why you should play, instead of insulting ppl (with self-censor, the cream of the crop)

shame on you for being such low quality
"
KalidhoS wrote:
instead of insulting ppl (...) shame on you for being such low quality

Heed your own advice heretic, lol.
"
Tempestt wrote:
"
PxDGaming wrote:
Something we had desperate need for and it has a max stack of 72 and costs 150 points. Twice the price of a currency tab that can hold 5000 of each. That's a bit cheeky imo. Yes, we will all get it, some of the more experienced players more than likely 2 or more.

Could've done well with having it at 75 like the currency tab.

/rant off

72 of each map. That's a massive amount of storage.

Yes it is. As you said, the tab holds 72 of each-and-every-map-in-the-game. For an item type that cannot be stacked, this is massive, and simple math says one should not be complaining.

A regular tab is 12 x 12, and only hold 144 maps. A map pack is 6 tabs. 6 tabs of 144 maps each is 864 maps total. If you want to hold 72 maps of each-and-every-map-in-the game, you will use up those 6 tabs / 864 maps slots after storing a whopping 12 different maps. 12. That's not even one map type of every tier, and we all know there is more than one map type of every tier. There are at least four maps types of every tier. Thus, even if you purchased four 6-tab packs, you still wouldn't even come close to the storage space the Map Stash Tab allow.

So, one really shouldn't be complaining about the cost of the Map Stash Tab. One should be thanking GGG for not charging more. The Map Stash is the cost of a single 6-pack, unless you want Premium.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Dec 13, 2017, 9:46:48 AM
So i bought the map tab ut i cant place maps inside, what? it doesnt allow u to place old maps in it?
From Orlando, FL, U.S.
Since there is a premium price tag atached I would buy if:

- the new tab can hold old map types too (this is now the 4th(?) change in map icons?) OR offer a same-tier-exchange for new maps
- map shards have a place (Sac frags for normal and uber, uber lab offering, shaper parts etc.)
- unique maps can fit in too
- map related currency can fit in too or shows the same stuff as the most used currency on maps (tied in to the currency tab, showing the same currency (chisels, the harbinger map-related orbs, alts, etc.), with a crafting box holding a map - OR when placing a map in the crafting box, the currency tab is shown, with the map in the crafting box there (obviously, it has to be the same crafting box, where the same item is shown, no matter the parent tab).

nice would be:
- has a trade in functionality, similar to the essence tab, like when trading with an npc
- atlas and map stash tab are linked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info