Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

I bought it but i can't put any maps in the map tab , it dosent work
"
muzein wrote:
THE GGG PLAYBOOK:

-Implement hundreds of bankable items
-Sell the players a tab to effectively store all of those items
-The players will thank you for designing items/currencies with the sole intention of driving store purchases.

Free game, free expansions, game designers have to make a living somehow.
I could only put elder maps in there :(
"
Rohan13 wrote:
"
Lauicus wrote:

Furthermore, it's kinda disappointing one can't stash legacy maps on it. Maybe it would be a good idea to make a second map tab which can also hold legacy maps, using a dropdown (exactly like on the empty tab, to keep things simple), which costs some more points (say 250 or so).

That way, players who have a lot of legacy maps can spend a little more for stashing all maps on one tab, while new players don't need to pay for extra functionality they won't use. In case you decide to implements this, pls provide an upgrade function for those who already bought a map tab.

What?
Did you see the video? Legacy maps from 0:33

Indeed, it's in the video, same as stated in the quote below:

"
AsbelFar wrote:
This is even specified in the announcement:

"
If you have legacy maps from Path of Exile's past, you can right click on your Map Tab while it's empty to change what series of maps it is set to, as it can only hold maps from one series at a time. Different series are indicated by different background map art.

while it's empty to change what series of maps it is set to

So... I can't stash legacy maps on it when I already stashed WftA-maps on it.

Well... clearly it isn't obvious that I of course meant that I'd like to stash all (both WftA as well as legacy) my maps on one map tab on which a dropdown is present (when it is filled, not only when it's empty) that let's me choose which series I wanna access.
That was really cool!!! BTW GGG about the challenge can you pls lower the No. Of influenced map, 300 is too much with a limited influence of shaper and elder in the atlast, its unnecessary and im not going in there just to find my luck and waste of time. Its better 300 each guardians may be a bit fun to do. Tnx!!!
"
Fuzesions wrote:
$15 for a stash tab, when all of the others cost sub $10. This should be inline with a currency tab price.

How many slots does the currency tab has? The only previous one that can partially be compared, is the tab fot the divination cards, but that is special in its own case of functionality, and the map tab is even more complicated, with all that differenciation between each map tier.

Yes its expensive (but you can wait for the announced discounts), yes it may have issues on the 'very top end' of map collecting - but its much less neccessary (on regular gameplay) then the others and obviously a huge QoL improvement.

And for all the memes about missing features: to have more features added, we first needed the tab itself... (while searching is the most mandatory) - no matter if missing time or bad insight could be 'blamed'.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Xanoth wrote:
I was really excited when I first saw this, then as time went on I felt really sad about it instead.

After Legacy league, I'd really hoped in the future we'd see a map revamp and a total overhaul of how maps are done.

What I wanted, was basically to access maps passively through the atlas, run the map before it, get access to the next map in the chain.

Then have league stones that you can roll for the map mods and what you'll encounter in them, and those would be the things we trade/corrupt and put value in, not which maps you can run or how good (or bad, always bad in my case) your map pool is.

Every single league, I enjoy levelling, then I hit 67/68 kill Kitava (I know the boss is new but I've had over 10 characters hit 80 since that league launched), and I'm just left feeling... URGH! *sigh* about maps.

Given that this league reworked the atlas and we just got a map tab, I guess my hopes are shattered and so far this league I've made only 1 character and ran a total of about 10 maps and just really can't be bothered with it.

Maybe I just needed a longer break and overdid it last league, but I really did enjoy levelling all those characters, just the map phase always feels like a chore. Sometimes I just want to be able to run content for my level without running out of maps or being left with only trash tier options.

Interesting, clearly a matter of liking... I just feel the oppsite. For me, leveling is just a matter of getting through it asap, I don't like the leveling and I'm very happy when I reach maps, finally the real battles begin!

But while this is totally a matter of personal liking ofc, I have to remark that maybe you should give it some more effort. While a little slow at the start of mapping, in my experience your map pool grows fast after a while, especially in Harbinger. In the end, even when farming only t16, I couldn't even deplete my stock of t16 maps due to the Harbinger orbs (I used a Harbinger orb on all t14 and t15 maps I found farming t16 and the ones that didn't became a Beachhead, combined with the quite okish rate of regular t16 drops, supplied more t16s than I could play).

Even without Harbinger Orbs our map pool should be fine, especially with the 26% chance for a 2-tier higher map drop being upped to 57%. That is, if GGG didn't nerf the drop chance in general.
Nice update, always had problems with storing my maps.

But 30$ is a bit too much for that in my opinion.
Roman numerals. Cool. But we aren't Romans last time I checked.

Can we just get plain numbers instead or at least an option to toggle the map tier buttons to plain numbers?
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
Adolan wrote:
Can the tab link to the Atlas so we can see on the Atlas what maps we have in stock?

I'd like the Map Stash Tab to link to the Atlas. However, my desire for the link is different.

When I'm in the Map Stash I'd like for there to be a check mark or other indicator for each map indicating whether or not the map in question has been completed on the Atlas. Each listed map already has a quantity indicator tied to it, showing how many of that map you have. It would be nice if there were also a completion indicator to tell you whether or not the map has been completed on the Atlas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info