Introducing the new Map Stash Tab!

"
bablo wrote:
When did you plan your first Map Stash Sale?
150 points feels too much like eh.. well, like a rip off, actually.

Actually if you consider how much space maps waste 150 sounds about right, ability to just drop maps into it and have them sorted is priceless.
Hadn't planned on spending any money this time around, but this long awaited tab made me instantly purchase a supporter pack.

thank you.
Nice but does it hold map fragments ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
To the people complaining about the pricing..
You're playing a free game that's had 2 huge free expansions in a year.
Sorry but is your contempt of the price actually justified?
(Not even mentioning the larger item space allowance against even quad tabs)
That is game changing :D Need to buy 2 :P
RF Berserker for life :D
Please!
Add the functionality of adding Fragments of Maps or any Map-kind Item to the Stash....
"
Snyperx wrote:
"
muzein wrote:
THE GGG PLAYBOOK:

-Implement hundreds of bankable items
-Sell the players a tab to effectively store all of those items
-The players will thank you for designing items/currencies with the sole intention of driving store purchases.

Free game, free expansions, game designers have to make a living somehow.

-Expansion supporter packs
-League Support packs
-Stash/Currency tabs
-Cosmetic MTX for gear, skills, hideouts, pets
-predatory RNG loot boxes

Your "somehow" is already well defined. When players have already paid hundreds to GGG, when does this "free" game lose its immunity to shady and exploitative monetization?
Does it mention anywhere how many maps the map stash tab will hold in total? I know from Breach league alone I have over a quad tab of shaped strands and 2 quad tabs of shaped shore maps. I'm trying to figure out how many of these new map stash tabs i'm going to need to get all my maps put into them.

I love GGG, I've spent a ton of money on this game, far more than I've spent on any other game. But they really should start dropping the prices of some of the pseudo-mandatory purchases. Currency stash tab, Map stash tab, Divination stash tab, those are basically mandatory if you don't want your other tabs to get overwhelmed by their contents. And to buy those, you're talking about dropping almost $30.

And that's not including any MTX to make you look slightly shiny (almost all of which are pretty steeply priced). And that's not including more stash tabs, which are basically mandatory. And that's not including premium tabs, which are basically mandatory unless you're a SSF BTW player.

I feel like dropping $60 should get you a good selection of stash tabs (something like the above mentioned ones plus a premium bundle), a handful of full body MTX, and a handful of skill MTX. Instead it pretty much buys you 1 full body MTX, or a handful of skill MTX, or the stash tabs.

Everything in this game is just so overpriced. I get that they had success with high prices when there was nothing to buy, but the more stuff that exists, the more obvious it is that everything is ridiculously priced.

P.S. I'm saying this as someone that bought a map stash tab the minute I saw it available and as someone that spent $20 on the points I needed to buy the map tab as soon as I saw how much it was going to cost.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Dec 13, 2017, 2:06:17 PM
/speechless

♥ G ♥ G ♥ G ♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info