VOIDBEARER = OP

Voidbearers are op with multiple projectiles. Their dps is just absurd against melee character and it makes farming really hard. You have to constantly avoid them and it's really annoying
Pretty sure you're full of crap. If you have 80% fire resist they should not be doing anything at all to you.
IGN: xOkiesmokiex or _Okiesmokie
There are ways to avoid their damage besides tanking it..just move out of the way of the flames.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
I can stand in an entire group of those with my duelist who has 75% fire resist. However, when said group is a champion pack (blue), with multiple projectiles, I just melt within a few seconds. :)
Domination:
Lvl 58 Power Siphon Witch
my first "official" death, 2 or 3 days ago, witch lvl 32 with awful gear i just forget about that mob
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Mar 17, 2013, 8:41:39 PM
I'm not going to necessarily say that your wrong, however I will say that my templar just laughs in their faces while a group bathe him in blue flames.
Standard Forever
83% fire resist helps a lot
yeah they are no fun,but with a little planning and no lag they can be killed easily.
Oh yeah my HC traper shadow died to them(had lag,then poof! found myself into a pack of them,and what happened next can be viewed at your local adult store )
Fix the lag!
Fix the dysinc!
Fix my kitchen sink!
You can use LMP/GMP on projectile spectres? wtf!? I gotta try this...

I use conversion traps (2 gems/ 6 traps) at the docks. I kite an uber void boss as far as I can then kill him last.
rare one just melted me in less than a second ;(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info