VOIDBEARER = OP

i run away and switch to ranged when i see them, the regular ones die in 2-3 hits but the yellow ones are tough, their normal 12 attacks per second turn into 24 with some of the mods meaning literally .5s to die, i die 2-3 times every single day to them without fail. why ill never take HC seriously, no way im building a tank that cant kill something just to survive that, to me that isn't fun at all but a chore...
They are definitely a little OP for Melee characters anyway. A rare voidbugger with afew buddies and a couple of ice shooting archers can turn into a bad day if your not on your toes. I found the spike shooting baddies before Piety quite similar but without the ice shots not as bad.
OMG... I LOVE OP VOIDBEARS!

specter + GMP + Faster projectiles ( not 100% this even helps them ) but damn do they eat up the trash.

"On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil!" - Vigo the Carpathian AKA Vigo the Cruel, Vigo the Torturer, Vigo the Despised, Vigo the Unholy.

If you have trouble at docks, just farm city of sarn, especially if you're melee.
amazing exp
IGN: FireFlameSputter (Hardcore) Defunctive (Default)
No they are not op.
Their '' fires additional projectiles '' mod are op.
Also they need to get close to you to fire their projectiles.
There are some other mobs that have fires additional projectiles.
The mob that fires red daggers repeadeatly ( I think they are called piety's miscreation ) are true example of what op is. They appear only in maps i think. Just fckin log off when you see them. Its not worth the trouble.
OMG I DIED

NERF ERRYTANG

different enemies require different strategies.

running away like a scared little girl is a legitimate strategy.
City of Sarn is the place to go for melee IMO (until you're able to just pwn everything in Docks easily). Just be careful if there's a yellow mob with an increase physical damage aura near Perpetus (and bring a leap slam or something like that to move when you're stuck in a bear trap).
"
GoatForSale wrote:
running away like a scared little girl is a legitimate strategy.

And my favorite one to boot.
95% of all statistics I use are backed up by SCIENCE.
Just get life gain on hit.
stack fire resist
a champ voidbearer comes
run back
leap slam in
leap slam out
repeat

This is what I do.
I need more purple titles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type