Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
Naeblis720 wrote:
Im really confused. While i will say that there are certain things in these patch notes im not a huge fan of, i cant believe how little people seem to understand of how certain interactions will work. First off baron was nerfed but iron will works on minions now...effectively giving you a buff to old baron. MOST of the nerfs people complain about there is something else that got a buff orr rework that will SIGNIFICANTLY buff the other skills/items/etc. And thats just the stuff that i see readily in the patch notes. I honestly cant wait to see what else comes out once people get there hands on some of the new supports etc. I guarantee in like a month there will be several builf styles that NEVER would have had a chance before these changes.

My only real question now is do i go self cast GC or Static strike for my league starter.

P.S. Ya'll are entitled to your oppinions, but maybe look at the big picture and test some of this stuff out before reacting like two year olds who are told to eat their veggies. Try em. You might like how veggies taste.

I don't really think you grasp the point people are upset about. Most of the people who are upset are so because this item that finally made zombie builds end game viable after massive investment is being, are you listening now? RETROACTIVELY NERFED. I am all for change as long as the item being changed goes legacy. Its also frustrating because the builds this is meant to fix are not going to be any worse for wear. This item is also not cross class/build enabling like Kaoms, Shavs, Acuity etc. Neither is its existence in some way shape or form negatively effecting the physical stability of the servers like with Reach of the Empire and CoC trigger uniqes. There is no reason in my mind why this change had to be retroactive and gut the ability of a skill to be end game viable. The only actual reason I can come up with is that someone on the balance team REALLY hates zombies as a skill and wanted to give a big ol' middle finger to the community.

So I implore you again GGG, please give us a reason why. Or better yet just make Baron legacy.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
So still no currency mass purchase from vendors? No QoL points? What about melee physical attack having hematophagy AND many more multiple nodes for leeching, and any attacks just vitality void and some minor traits? You haven't thought of this?
The thing that triggers me the most is Acuities going legacy.
"
a big ol' middle finger to the community

Sums up this patch.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
MFJones wrote:
My concerns are continuosly being buried by people who have $0 - $50 supporter packs and highest characters at level 90 so i will have to repost. I WANT AN ANSWER GGG.

Somehow implying your opinion and/or questions matter more than others? You've played since closed beta, big whoop. So have I on original account, before migrating to steam. Doesn't mean I get to act like spoiled child and throw a tantrum. This isn't an argument against what you've said mind you, just the way you've put it. Probably why the devs prefer going to reddit as opposed to their own forums.

Edit: Didn't save the rest so adding it now. The fact you spent more doesn't mean s**t either. Not happy with a patch? Speak with your wallet. You chose to help ggg by buying packs, of your own free will. Doesn't mean you get preferential treatment.
Last edited by Zac89 on Dec 6, 2017, 12:42:16 AM
-> turn VP into leech rate steroid

-> absolutely butcher slayer

-> cripple max leech nodes on tree

MFW

Wouldn't've been enough to nerf slayers 10% by half to 5% eh? You guys just had to utterly destroy him.

MFW instead of properly nerfing Bisco's Collar it now just drops even less frequently so those fcks who drop it can ask for even more ridiculous prices

MFW same for Lycosidae

also wow nice punch in the face to Dark Pact, what's the point of self casting that shit anymore?

I really fail to see your train of thought sometimes GGG, but oh well I still love you.

P.S:

lol'd hard at SRS and Baron nerfs
Last edited by Baking_Bread on Dec 6, 2017, 12:44:32 AM
"
NickK_GGG wrote:

...Existing Vulnerability skill gems have become Despair.

This screws my character some because I slotted Vulnerability for the attack mods not chaos. I think existing Vulnerability skills should be left as Vulnerability but updated with the new Vulnerability changes. If I want Despair later, I'll pick it up then.
Last edited by Chakora on Dec 6, 2017, 12:51:07 AM
wtf whos gonna read all this?
Could someone please explain to me if there could be an interaction between orb of Storms and Lightening Tendrils and if so how ? Is OoS supposed to be linked with LT along with Cast while Channeling?

"Orb of Storms can now trigger lightning strikes from channeled skills.

Lightning Tendrils has been reworked. It is now a channeled skill, and deals more damage on every 4th pulse. It has also received a visual overhaul. The new version hits slightly less frequently than previously, but has higher sustained damage overall."

thanks.
hey dude this is BONKERS
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info