Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

"
Ziul wrote:
Hey, the casuals one are getting Zana to lv6, some even get to lv7! Why don't improve her XP needed too GGG? I bet it should be ok with your overwhelming feedback you had received.

Also, Vorichi's missions are still doable sometimes! Rarely, but they do. Why not remove missions when you need to kill target or guards? We don't want to make it possible to get 6L without playing at least 1000 hours, right?
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Oblitus wrote:
"
azaanis wrote:
"
Oblitus wrote:
Summoners were newer really good, and now are useless (they have neither damage nor means to survive on endgame content). Leech-based builds now can't leech to survive. I guess totem league then... DP aside, they are only ones who were not nerfed to uselessness.
Ever heard of spectres?

I did all content in harbringer league with ssf spectre build. You have to use too much equipment which does nothing for survival with spectres. No armor, no evasion, no life, and you can't stack enough ES to make it matter. I've had to use jewels with elemental resistances, since mandatory spectre stuff has little to no. With enough investments, you can do T15 while staying alive. You can't tear endgame bosses apart in seconds like some builds do, and can't dodge their insane AoE attacks all the times.
Strange, I just saw a Necro build that uses very basic unique items, has 7-10k EHP and 70/70 block chance with bone offering. It also melts every single boss including shaper and is played in HC league.
Last edited by azaanis on Dec 5, 2017, 11:54:17 PM
Thx for make playeble ignite and poison builds, HYPE HYPE HYPE.
Sounds sweet doods!
"
azaanis wrote:
Strange, I just saw a Necro build that uses very basic unique items, has 7-10k EHP and 70/70 block chance with bone offering. It also melts every single boss including shaper and is played in HC league.

Tukohama's Vanguard and Wicker Man as spectres are heavily nerfed too.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Last edited by Oblitus on Dec 5, 2017, 11:58:06 PM
"
Your minions (and their minions) will no longer deal or take damage while you are dead.

Rip Golem build...

Well, there goes the only build I could play.

I now have no idea what to play. :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

My concerns are continuosly being buried by people who have $0 - $50 supporter packs and highest characters at level 90 so i will have to repost. I WANT AN ANSWER GGG.

chris why do you keep nerfing things? do you just want us to play vanilla sunder builds for the rest of our lives? seems like such a waste considering how much potential the game has for more creative builds. CAN WE HAVE CAST ON CRIT BACK ALREADY? why does it matter if certain builds are OP in a game that is mostly just gonna be played as single player or co-op anyway?? It's not like PVP is a real thing, nobody cares!

Meanwhile we still have builds like traps and mine builds running rampant and one shotting end-game content like atziri, shaper, and uber izario. how is this fair??? i've been supporting this game since closed beta (look at my supporter packs) and i only end up playing less and less patch after patch simply because there just aren't enough fun builds for me to try anymore

why???? back then when i played HC i would roll 10-15 builds each league. now i can barely justifying rerolling more than 1 character because nothing interests me anymore. your NEW content is made obsolete becausee you're changing and forcing the meta too much. you guys need to relax on the nerfing. this game should allow players the freedom to play and create what they want. PLUS, most of these things being nerfed are mostly high-end stuff that majority of players won't be able to achieve anyway, or takes a lot of time/currency investment in order to achieve. I understand nerfing broken and cheap builds but nerfing items like acuity or old builds like CoC just doesnt make any sense to me when there are builds that currently exist that take low currency and time investment to achieve power levels even higher than old CoC (eg. GC mines).

im sorry but if this continues i dont think i can continue to support this game. I am at a point where i am starting to regret the thousands of dollars $$$ i've thrown at you guys because the game just isnt as fun anymore.

too many people are OK with the game nerfing everything to shit. there is almost no build diversity anymore. and this isnt even about playing the most META OP builds. the problem is there are NOT ENOUGH META BUILDS TO PLAY. I can easily count at least half the skill gems in this game aren't even being used, what a waste of resources.

and for the record, i dont give a fuck about the exp nerf. level 100 should never be easy to achieve to begin with (like diablo 2 for example). but the problem is again with GGG. they did not properly manage this problem in the beginning. they allowed getting 100 to become easy with the power creep and fast clearing meta they introduced, whether intentional or not. they should've been regulating the exp to 100 a lot sooner and in a much better manner. now they're getting shit for it from the casuals because everyone got too comfortable with the fact that level 100 is a possibility for most people if they put enough time into it. THIS IS GGG'S FAULT. but i dont give a fuck, this is the least of my concerns.

My main concern is the fact that they continuously nerf things, regular/force the meta, and pidgeonhole the player base into playing the skills they want people to play for that patch/league. they nerf so much shit but don't buff enough to balance out the nerfs. why do this when the game was designed to offer the players to create their own build and play the way they want?? why can't i go back and revisit builds i've played 2,3, or even 4 leagues ago? why must things be made constantly obsolete ?

instead of nerfing things they think are overpowered or too prominently played during the last league/update, they should just buff everything else that is currently underpowered/unerplayed so more players are incentivized to try them out and create builds with them. i dont see myself rolling more than 1 build this league, and probably won't last more than 2 weeks before i go back to playing other games. what a shame, especially with the new end-game content too.
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Dec 6, 2017, 12:03:21 AM
Seems sweet, I like most of the stuff.
What saddens me though, is that Ruthless will not work with Cyclone any more..can't complain though, given the cyclone rapid hits, I assumed something like this will be done, but it still saddens me.

"
MFJones wrote:

My concerns are continuosly being buried by people who have $0 - $50 supporter packs and highest characters at level 90 so i will have to repost. I WANT AN ANSWER GGG.

Don't get me wrong, but you should definitely ask that on reddit, the staff rarely works on forums, and they are quite active on reddit, as far as I'm informed. When I posted questions, when I reported a bug, not a single staff member replied in a week's time, and it had to be community members to inform me that the person on reddit who linked my post on forums got reply under few hours.
Last edited by Songweaver on Dec 6, 2017, 12:06:16 AM
rip lion's roar.
Where is new stash tab ?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info