Path of Exile 3.1.0: War for the Atlas Patch Notes

Path of Exile 3.1.0: Exiles One Shotted and Necromancer League Patch Notes.

Fun and engaging 10/10. Good thing I've got other games to play.
Last edited by Roji on Dec 5, 2017, 11:20:09 PM
where is Perandus League? I need Zerphi's Last Breath.

Zana,I need a response.
"
elnino35713 wrote:
where is Perandus League? I need Zerphi's Last Breath.

Zana,I need a response.

Also how to get manor for 40/40 without a perandus mod? O_o
@Bex_GGG
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.
"
a646900688 wrote:
WHAT?

As a Chinese server player,I do not really understand the significance of the following equipment changes.

Atziri's Acuity: No longer instantly leeches Life from critical strikes, and instead grants Vaal Pact if you have dealt a Critical Strike Recently. This does not affect existing versions of the item. See the Passive Tree Changes section for more information regarding changes to Vaal Pact.

Since we want to change the existing blood system,Why make Atziri's Acuity a legacy?

Since we want to change the game mechanism, then these old mechanism of the article should not should be changed? This is not should of changing the properties of an item. Should not the existing VP mechanism change these items? Why maintain the existence of the old mechanism?

These will only be legacy in permanent leagues. It has nothing to do with the temporaary challenge leagues. If you play standard and have been with the game for awhile i see no reason you shouldnt get to have legacy items that can make you wealth in game if you played the market right or kept an eye on things.
"
_Shard wrote:
"
Naeblis720 wrote:
Im really confused. While i will say that there are certain things in these patch notes im not a huge fan of, i cant believe how little people seem to understand of how certain interactions will work. First off baron was nerfed but iron will works on minions now...effectively giving you a buff to old baron. MOST of the nerfs people complain about there is something else that got a buff orr rework that will SIGNIFICANTLY buff the other skills/items/etc. And thats just the stuff that i see readily in the patch notes. I honestly cant wait to see what else comes out once people get there hands on some of the new supports etc. I guarantee in like a month there will be several builf styles that NEVER would have had a chance before these changes.

My only real question now is do i go self cast GC or Static strike for my league starter.

P.S. Ya'll are entitled to your oppinions, but maybe look at the big picture and test some of this stuff out before reacting like two year olds who are told to eat their veggies. Try em. You might like how veggies taste.

This man speaks the truth

Change is inevitable and you have to adapt. And thats the beauty of this game.
Adapt to something else.

Both you and him are full of crap.
"
Naeblis720 wrote:
"
a646900688 wrote:
WHAT?

As a Chinese server player,I do not really understand the significance of the following equipment changes.

Atziri's Acuity: No longer instantly leeches Life from critical strikes, and instead grants Vaal Pact if you have dealt a Critical Strike Recently. This does not affect existing versions of the item. See the Passive Tree Changes section for more information regarding changes to Vaal Pact.

Since we want to change the existing blood system,Why make Atziri's Acuity a legacy?

Since we want to change the game mechanism, then these old mechanism of the article should not should be changed? This is not should of changing the properties of an item. Should not the existing VP mechanism change these items? Why maintain the existence of the old mechanism?

These will only be legacy in permanent leagues. It has nothing to do with the temporaary challenge leagues. If you play standard and have been with the game for awhile i see no reason you shouldnt get to have legacy items that can make you wealth in game if you played the market right or kept an eye on things.

This is not a reason this item has become a legacy item, and in my opinion, if we change the game mechanics, the equipment that corresponds to this mechanism should also change, no matter which server it is on.
As predicted, no meaningful skill buffs or monster nerfs, fitting right in line with GGG's history of nerfing X will somehow fix Y. Static Strike, Cyclone, and Charged Dash were actually nerfed, how very bizarre.
"
Auras you have activated that are affecting you are no longer displayed in the buff bar as the skill icon shows which auras are active. Auras from other sources will still appear in your buff bar.

Actually bad.
"
Agrippas258 wrote:
"
Was the Baron nerf necessary? Not really a nerf, more like brutally bludgeoning it till it stops twitching. Because the last time I heard of minion builds dominating the meta was...never. More mind boggling is why a retroactive nerf and not the item going legacy? Acuity went legacy, Kaoms went legacy, plenty of other chase uniques all have legacy variants, multiple in some cases. Can you PLEASE post the thought process behind this, I would really like to know how this became a thing you decided to do.

Read one of my previous comments. Seriously, why touch the baron? They obviously have no clue on the effort it takes to get to high levels of strength on a witch, who barely has any strength passive nodes around her starting area. It was absolutely unnecessary.

UN-NERF THE BARON PLEASE. NOW.
Hey, the casuals one are getting Zana to lv6, some even get to lv7! Why don't improve her XP needed too GGG? I bet it should be ok with your overwhelming feedback you had received.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info