Path of Nerfs

No Zerphi nerf? lol GGG.
SUNDER BUILDS FOR ALL!
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
"40% increased experienced needed" = "Small"

fuckin lul, idk why the game has to be balanced around the top 1% of racers.
gimme money bitch
Understanding the XP nerf: streamers are the advertisers of this game, gotta keep them busy and entertained for as long as possible.

Personally I don't care, as getting to lvl 95 is already too long and too boring for me.

Hyped for tomorrow's melee buffs! :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Fitchner wrote:

WHY for the love of God would you make 95-100 even more frustrating, running the F***** SAME CONTENT over and over and over and over.....
If you would provide some endgame Xp gaining content along, okay. But this is bullshit, and just because of a few racers, possibly not even 1% of the playerbase.

All in all...
LET US NOT FORGET THE BUFF LIST IS COMING

highest char lvl 95. you never tried to get 100 but still crying.
I love most of the people complaining about the XP nerfs doesn't even have a char above lvl 92(like me). I don't believe you when you say "i finally decided to push lvl 100. With your lvl 92 chars you weren't even half way there.

The xp nerf is going to affect the 0,1 % of players who actually push byond the low 90's
Last edited by Ninjarafikki on Dec 4, 2017, 7:18:02 PM
"
trefi289 wrote:
All good nerfs, don't listen to these babies ! Looking forward to seeing the buffss as well =)

Exactly, just more of a challenge in decisions
:: Man in black fled across the desert, and the gun slinger followed"
Was expecting a lot more nerfs honestly, very happy with this!
Many of you sound so disappointed with these nerfs as if your boss is cutting your salary in half or somebody burned down your car. I mean this is just a game! FFS! I've spent hundreds of hours in POE and it's a way to relax after work, chill out during weekends. It's not a way of life. And these nerfs certainly don't make the game unplayable. So man up little cry babies!

GGG, thanks for this update. Looking forward to the full patch notes. And can't freakin' wait for the start of Abyss League!
"
JimmysJonka wrote:
love the nerfs. Finally can move past rightclicking and staying still with vaal pact. In the past it took 1-2 months to get 100. About time exp got nerfed. Looking forward to friday. WEll done gggg

Says the guy that haven't even killed shaper yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info