Path of Nerfs

"98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
99 to 100: 40% more experience needed"

Farewell.
All nerfs ok except exp one :(

Exp nerf is like "lets shit on 99,99% community and cater game to top streamers and racers"

how are they shitting on the community if they prolong your max level? Your highest Char is 97, you never had the 99-100 xp grind but you know that they shitting on us?
its not fucking wow where you need max level. its a fucking challenge and comparing it to 1.0 or 2.0 leveling to max got more and more easier. the xp change was overdue. go play D3 if its to hard for you
"
Doomfletch: Now adds 100% of Physical Damage as Damage of a random Element (down from 110%). It no longer has increased Critical Strike Chance, and instead has (12-16) to (20-24) added Physical Damage.

That sounds like it might be a buff.
"Hey guys so we'll going to balance the EXP of the game to people that play 16 hours+ a day while being vets who abuse the most broken skill gems/characters to achieve this"

Really?

"
"
Elua wrote:
Exp nerf is like "lets shit on 99,99% community and cater game to top streamers and racers"

how are they shitting on the community if they prolong your max level? Your highest Char is 97, you never had the 99-100 xp grind but you know that they shitting on us?
its not fucking wow where you need max level. its a fucking challenge and comparing it to 1.0 or 2.0 leveling to max got more and more easier. the xp change was overdue. go play D3 if its to hard for you

Your highest level is 95 thought and you actually keep old characters from past leagues/races

rofl talk about calling the kettle black
Last edited by S0T0 on Dec 4, 2017, 7:14:49 PM
Nerfs looking good. Shame I'm eating salty potatoes right now, could have got all my seasoning here.

Cheers.
Rip dreams of reaching lvl 100 next league, FeelsBadMan
Nice :)
Vaal Pact Nerf - Thank you, finally.

MoM Nerf - Never felt like it was too strong, but I dont play meta builds, so ill reserve my opinion on this one and wait for the final values.

Vuln/Despair - Cool, I like this change, makes sense, might make it more interesting for chaos builds and gives physicals a more dedicated curse than just warlords if anyone was really using it.

QotF Nerf - Jesus guys. Dont get me wrong, I now how popular it is and I agree it probably needed a nerf since the FoO changes, but 240% max and a cap seems like a bit much. Also wondering if that counts the -25%, does that mean you can only get a net 75%, or can you build 125% from the single item for a net of 100%?

RotF Nerf - Fine with that, tired of the RF meta and everyone just copying such a mindnumbingly simple build. Nerf RF more if you ask me.

Experience changes - At first I thought, "holy crap", but then I realized, it doesnt actually matter. Getting to level 100 doesnt mean anything anyway. It just means you had a character capable of doing all end game content and continued to grind on it anyway, so nothing has changed. Builds will still be done long before 95. Anyone really upset about this doesnt understand that if you hit 100 you could just keep playing the same character, and end up with the same xp as the new values, but it doesnt change anything other than people thinking their arbitrary number 100 means something. So, whatever, I couldnt care less, I dont play this game to show off a number.

-Some nerfs seem a bit heavy handed, but again, people will lose it because they're not capable of thinking outside meta or actually trying hard, in a game that once toted its difficulty level.

95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

Wait, WHAT???
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info