Path of Nerfs

"
hwat wrote:
Rise of the Phoenix
Maximum Fire Resistance granted has been reduced to 5% (from 8%).

Good bye my lovely RF build.
The only build I really liked. FFS, I don't see any reasons behind this decision.
as someone who have been making many RF builds since 1.0, this change isnt as big for RF as you make it out to be

what it does is enable RF builds with other alternatives than just ROTP. saffel's frame is now a very viable alternative that gives spell block instead.

maybe people will finally realize how powerful dyadus is.

maybe those new shields that prevent cold/fire damage can get some burn (get it ?)

this is a good change, imo. plus RF power has been getting out of hand- its too good because your damage comes from buffing your life pool and fire res, making your tanky in the process.
where's the zerphies nerf?????????????????
The process of leveling should be longer? Seriously? Sounds like a joke to me.
Exp nerf is like "lets shit on 99,99% community and cater game to top streamers and racers"
love the nerfs. Finally can move past rightclicking and staying still with vaal pact. In the past it took 1-2 months to get 100. About time exp got nerfed. Looking forward to friday. WEll done gggg
Now just Sunder a little bit and we'll really be cooking
"We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer."
Thank you for punishing 99% of the playerbase with the change and giving people that just dont sleep and can play 10 days straight even more advantage in races.
How is the casual player, who wants to achieve level 100 ever gonna do that now?
This is a real big dissapointment GGG. I hope you will overthink this in the future.
And what will happend with our current level 100 characters when the expereience needs increased to 40% from level 99 to level 100? They will still remain level 100?
The Holy Bible
Noce dumb logic. 0.1% of players get 100 lvl = u nerfed exp. Which means other 99.9% of ppl wont get this 100 lvl for much longer now.
why?! fucking atupid.
"
Chris wrote:

• 95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
  • 96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
  • 97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
  • 98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
  • 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

No idea what you are smoking, but can I have some?
I have 700+ hours in PoE and 0 100 lvl chars. Heck, 0 95 lvl ones. It was already hard enough to reach 100, this change isn't needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info