Path of Nerfs

"
Chris wrote:
..the superior choice for bow/wand users...

My dear sir demigod Chris Wilson.

Barrage is the one and only choice for Wander's.

But it's all good, just made Wander's more expensive.. again..
"
Chris wrote:

Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time. In 3.1.0, this takes the form of small additional experience penalties at levels 95-99 that have the following effect:

• 95 to 96: 6.5% more experience needed
  • 96 to 97: 11.5% more experience needed
  • 97 to 98: 18.7% more experience needed
  • 98 to 99: 28.25% more experience needed
  • 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

What overwhelming feedback? Who is saying this? Why are you designing the game around top racers?
All good nerfs, don't listen to these babies ! Looking forward to seeing the buffss as well =)
yeah done supporting, ill still play but kind of done supporting, I was planning to buy next supporter pack but the direction poe is going these days? nah...
"
Gescom wrote:
"
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
I strongly disagree with the XP nerfs, I think the vast majority of players have a dream to hit 100 one day and that just went out the window. I don't understand why the plight of the top racers, i.e. the people who do this for a living, would impact your decision so heavily. That seems like such a poor decision.

This...This needs a couple of hundreds upvotes.. Fuckin oblivious devs..

/vouch

>_>

/vouch as well

Dear GGG, honest congratz to all nerfs BESIDES this abomination and the acuity nerf (tho I luckily didn't get any besides the one rotting in std anyways). Why fuck a heavily gated item up? I wonder what buff it will grant when one already has VP tho...I hope it's something nice (but not too nice).

WHY for the love of God would you make 95-100 even more frustrating, running the F***** SAME CONTENT over and over and over and over.....
If you would provide some endgame Xp gaining content along, okay. But this is bullshit, and just because of a few racers, possibly not even 1% of the playerbase.

All in all...
LET US NOT FORGET THE BUFF LIST IS COMING
GG GGG, and that's how you do it. Do whatever you think its needed, don't listen to every crybaby on reddit.

The game was fine after all the other nerfs that happened in history, despite all the doomsayers! and GUESS WHAT,the game will still be fine after this ones.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Howon earth do you expect rangers to kill bosses now?!?!
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
..the superior choice for bow/wand users...

My dear sir demigod Chris Wilson.

Barrage is the one and only choice for Wander's.

But it's all good, just made Wander's more expensive.. again..

maybe try to play something else as meta, its not the only choice..... its just the strongest atm.
"
"
Elua wrote:
Exp nerf is like "lets shit on 99,99% community and cater game to top streamers and racers"

how are they shitting on the community if they prolong your max level? Your highest Char is 97, you never had the 99-100 xp grind but you know that they shitting on us?
its not fucking wow where you need max level. its a fucking challenge and comparing it to 1.0 or 2.0 leveling to max got more and more easier. the xp change was overdue. go play D3 if its to hard for you

Yeah and playing longer has anything to do with hard ...

Anyways I understand that GGG doesn't want people to hit 100, but by now the standard leaderboards top 3000+ is already level 100, it's getting a bit rediculous. Make 100 a target and raise some level cap wthout extra passives. Everyone will have a better feeling and the nolifers (0,1% of the players) can get lvl 150 if they really want. Everyone happy.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 4, 2017, 7:18:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info