Path of Nerfs

"
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
..the superior choice for bow/wand users...

My dear sir demigod Chris Wilson.

Barrage is the one and only choice for Wander's.

But it's all good, just made Wander's more expensive.. again..

maybe try to play something else as meta, its not the only choice..... its just the strongest atm.

I love wander's and i want to play wander's as it feel's the best for me, i never followed the meta..

it's about having choices and wander's don't have another choice for single target, think about that.

Talking about some meta-train is a different topic.
Path of Nerfs ... or ... Nerfs of Path ... that is my question ...
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
"
Ashriel wrote:
Omg you're really NERFING XP? Whatever you guys are high on, you need to stop hitting that, and soon.

total of zero level 100 characters
IGN:skydog
"
"
Fitchner wrote:

WHY for the love of God would you make 95-100 even more frustrating, running the F***** SAME CONTENT over and over and over and over.....
If you would provide some endgame Xp gaining content along, okay. But this is bullshit, and just because of a few racers, possibly not even 1% of the playerbase.

All in all...
LET US NOT FORGET THE BUFF LIST IS COMING

highest char lvl 95. you never tried to get 100 but still crying.

If I had to guess, it's probably because XP needed is already too high. It was too high before the red map XP nerf. Now it's 100%, absolutely, impossibly high for any normal human being with a job or family.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I don't think the MoM nerf is reasonable. Is it strong early level? sure. Is it tht significant end game? not really.

QoTF - i wonder what took it so long. Probably the guy with nerf hammer ran away with the queen.

Leveling - ok, i wanted to make lvl 100 some day, but welp, not anymore. Gonna stick with my 92-95 range for characters. Btw I find stupid to touch both map density and leveling within one path. Nerfing density which could mean in some zones 20% total exp maybe? COnsidering that clear speed is only related to movement speed and not the actual time spent on mob, you basically increased 99-100 not by 40% but maybe 70%. Maybe i am skeptical and the new map affixes granting pack size will counter balance the map density, but we will see.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Nerfs seem good and fair to me, The XP nerf is nothing to big since most people never go above 95 and your in for a grind anyway. Thought id give a positive note since there is a ton of whining in here when most of these nerfs were fairly obvious.
"
Chris wrote:

Experience changes for high-level characters
Each league, the race to 100 is over more quickly than the previous one, as players become more efficient and the experience available gets larger. We receive overwhelming feedback (including from top racers) that this process should be made longer. We're going to be careful though, and just adjust it a bit at a time.

• 99 to 100: 40% more experience needed

Serious question. What percentage of your player base reach lvl 100 ?
An extremely small percentage i suppose. And this extremely small percentage sent an overwhelming feedback ?!
Maybe you could stop introducing things like Beachhead maps if you don't want this small percentage of players to reach lvl 100 too fast.
"
demi1god wrote:
100% of people complaining about XP nerf have no character past 95.
I checked 17 of you guys.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.
Maybe because it takes so long?
"
demi1god wrote:
100% of people complaining about XP nerf have no character past 95.
I checked 17 of you guys.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Nothing better to do huh? It's almost as if XP was already too high before the LAST time they nerfed it. Hmmm.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Rekt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info