Atlas Migration Information

Stop making maps legacy... seriously.
Permanent Hardcore only.
"

If you complete a Legacy map (a map that was dropped before 3.1.0), it will complete a chain of maps from the start pointing on the Atlas up until the tier of map you completed.

What? Maybe I'm reading this wrong. I thought legacy maps did NOT fill in the Atlas even if they are the same tier.

"
Ordemarebys wrote:
"
but what the bonus objectives are will have changed.

Ok. Eglish isn't my 1st language, but should'nt it be "be changed" instead of "have changed". What am I missing here, can anyone explain?

I think it's correct as written. I'm not an expert on grammar, but that's some kind of future tense. At that time, the changes have already occurred.

Maybe compare it to:

I am starting a new job on Dec 10.
On Dec 15 I will have been there five days.

You would not say "I will be there five days."

Last edited by harddaysnight on Dec 4, 2017, 2:12:07 PM
We just play old maps to get new for atlas... that is not so hard and tragical... if its only way that GGG can do like that we must accept....That's The Way It Is
"
memorychild wrote:
We just play old maps to get new for atlas... that is not so hard and tragical... if its only way that GGG can do like that we must accept....That's The Way It Is
That's pretty stupid decision on their side. Sorry but no excuses. Another fail after 3.0 and fiasco with skills points and quests.
I play standard and like it a lot. My best/most fun characters are there.

I do wish I could vendor my 3.0 maps 3 for 1 to get new ones though.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Optional Atlas reset for Standard pls
I just set up a buyout tab in Standard with my legacy maps.
I sell a surprising number so people must want to run them for whatever personal reasons.
You guys know that new maps will drop from old maps right?

You might not get elder items but maps that drop in the legacy maps will.

The sky isn't falling, if you have a good map pool, and your atlas is already unlocked, those legacy maps are an easy way to get high tier new maps on hour 1
Just give us an option to reset the atlas :)
3.1 skill tree pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info