Atlas Migration Information

Good to know ;)
The Holy Bible
Hey GGG, i love you all, but...

Please, for the fucking love of god, get rid of bullshit Xsolla or reverse the changes with payment methods (Or come up with something else. Or fix this). They were not that bad, at least with paypal, now the whole process is much, much worse.

The whole point of using paypal (at least in my case) was to click 2 or 3 times and be done with it after a moment.
Now i must link stuff that i dont want to link, have all the bank account information i dont want to worry about all the time and give it when i dont want to and waste time while doing it. WTF? The best part is - it still wants to charge my bank account instead of my paypal. Fucking great. gg.

I want to give you my money, you really deserve it, just let me do it the old way. Or some new way, but not cancer like this.

With love,
NIKOvbn

#PissedOff #Frustrated #PleaseFix

#WarForTheAtlasHype
Good to know. Although I'll be playing the new league rather than stay in Standard. Can't wait and hope to see many others in Abyss.
So... Screw standard again?

Why did i expect any different...
"
xXaiushthaXx wrote:

who the hell even plays standart ?

Me sometimes. Judging by how busy it is everytime I do, a lot of other people also.
We tested it extensively
Can't wait... Vacation approved need to go full no life :D
As of now, all my Characters are in Standard

I halfheartedly played just one league before on this acc and my masters were lvl 5...and guess what, they STILL ARE!!

My whole Atlas, my Hideout and my master Xp is either not yet there or just vanished...
I got 4 Lvl 95 chars and much more (items, currency, stuff to try out), but I cannot enjoy them with things fucked up as they are now

Checking again tomorrow, hope it gets fixed
"
Sarno wrote:
You’re working late!

Dude, it's 11:36PM in NZ.
If some maps are going legacy are we expecting a new map shape? I vote for dodecahedron!

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
"
You guys know that new maps will drop from old maps right?

You might not get elder items but maps that drop in the legacy maps will.

The sky isn't falling, if you have a good map pool, and your atlas is already unlocked, those legacy maps are an easy way to get high tier new maps on hour 1

The problem is that for example if I have shaped my atlas to get only shore as T13, and I have buttloads of it, if I play them I will unlock all T13 maps on the new atlas, which I probably don't want to.
For a lot of players, T10+ legacy map will have no value anymore.

IMO, they should simply make it so that legacy maps don't unlock anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info