Atlas Migration Information

"
MetalMinx wrote:
I too think that an optional atlas reset would be the best solution. Especially considering how much the atlas is changing. This doesn't feel right at all.

Also not a fan of the fact that the old maps will be pretty much useless now. Again. As mentioned by an earlier poster; being able to trade in several of the old maps for new ones would be good.

I agree with this, My atlas is made from when it first came out and I have Uni and work so I play standard typically.
"
Galtrovan wrote:

That's exactly why I don't play Standard. With all the currency and items from every league dumped to Standard, where in each individual league I already had all the currency and items I needed to accomplish my goals, in Standard, OMG, what would be the point in playing? I literally have EVERYTHING. There is nothing left to find. And for me, it's all about the chase, starting with nothing and building the wealth and power to do the challenges.

Once that is done, sometimes before, I get bored and quit until the next "reset".

Sir, may I ask you donate ur legacy to the poor exiles? There so many souls suffer in Wraeclast, seeking for some good 6l body armour or at least Exalted shard. Don't be so mean, donate ur items and currency to poor if u don't need them! Made cruel and merciless Wraeclast a little bit brighter for someone!

#make_wraeclast_great_again, #items_matter, #help_poor
"
Shinigami17 wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:

That's exactly why I don't play Standard. With all the currency and items from every league dumped to Standard, where in each individual league I already had all the currency and items I needed to accomplish my goals, in Standard, OMG, what would be the point in playing? I literally have EVERYTHING. There is nothing left to find. And for me, it's all about the chase, starting with nothing and building the wealth and power to do the challenges.

Once that is done, sometimes before, I get bored and quit until the next "reset".

Sir, may I ask you donate ur legacy to the poor exiles? There so many souls suffer in Wraeclast, seeking for some good 6l body armour or at least Exalted shard. Don't be so mean, donate ur items and currency to poor if u don't need them! Made cruel and merciless Wraeclast a little bit brighter for someone!

#make_wraeclast_great_again, #items_matter, #help_poor

Decent 6ls are can be bought for 20c, if someone can't afford that, they probably only played for 2 hours after reaching lvl 60.
hmmm, maybe an *optional* atlas reset would be nice?
(like the skill tree reset)
Yeah definitely a bummer that map pool is rendered pretty much useless. Especially considering how hard it is to get a good pool of red maps collected.
RIP Vaal Pact :(
"
Rakiii wrote:
"Legacy maps will not drop Shaper or Elder items" For what reason?

No more legacies pls ...

No more legacies = no more Standard. That's the only reason they bother saving the stuff that's taken out of the game.

GGG's job would be so much easier if they didn't have to worry about the effects of the legacy stuff in Standard. Just saying...
"
tumbling wrote:
Yeah definitely a bummer that map pool is rendered pretty much useless. Especially considering how hard it is to get a good pool of red maps collected.

You can still play them and loot new maps inside. Your "legacy" map pool will quickly convert into new map pool
Maybe I am missing something, but this does not sound like a solution at all.

A "respeccing" of the map needs to be able to happen so that our shaping of the map does not get 100% botched.

I dont want my T13 shaped trop island to to turn into T13 barrows or whatever the hell...
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
Patch notes, when?

Wednesday.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2034898
"
Mon: Abyss League Challenges and Rewards.
Tue: 3.1.0 Balance Development Manifesto.
Wed: 3.1.0 Patch Notes.
Thu: Passive Tree and Item Filter Information.
Awesome, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info