ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Alternatively, gerrymandering is a means by which crooked politicians forcibly render your vote meaningless and irrelevant, and should really be illegal.

The House has a cap on representatives because we've already got infinite deadlock issues with only 100 senators and 435 representatives. How bad would that be if we suddenly had a hundred thousand reps in the House of Reps?
You mean they could never pass new legislation again?

Where do I sign up?
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Keks aside...does that honestly strike you as a good idea? It'd lock in all the junk on the books right now you currently hate, as well as forestall all the junk you want kept off the books.
how I envision politics after a shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTmfwklFM-M

and really most politics
I dont see any any key!
"
1453R wrote:
Alternatively, gerrymandering is a means by which crooked politicians forcibly render your vote meaningless and irrelevant, and should really be illegal.

The House has a cap on representatives because we've already got infinite deadlock issues with only 100 senators and 435 representatives. How bad would that be if we suddenly had a hundred thousand reps in the House of Reps?

So you prefer gerrymandering over an unrestricted number of house representatives? I agree 100%.

"
1453R wrote:

Criminally violent psychosis.

I didn't find anything about that. I found he is suffering from depression, Autism and ADHD.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 20, 2018, 3:44:24 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

So what? They also funded Trump rallies. Should people commit Seppuku?
"
deathflower wrote:
Should people commit Seppuku?
Of course not. Don't you do anything regrettable.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
Should people commit Seppuku?
Of course not. Don't you do anything regrettable.

What does it have to do with me? Maybe people don't get my sarcasm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info