ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Actual Russian-paid Facebook ads: images, target audience, reach, and price

I feel special; I remember seeing the one with Satan arm-wrestling Jesus. I'm one of only 71 victims of that particular piece of Russian propaganda! Apparently it only costs $1.10 to give ScrotieMcB the Mind AIDS.

I wonder if I can claim disability now.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 20, 2018, 6:22:07 AM
>Buff Bernie coloring book

all of my wat
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
34pre98qua
"
stkmro wrote:
ObamaSipping.jpg
That'd better be a protein shake, Barry, or you're really going to be feeling the Bern after your workout.

On a serious note, let's remember that federal prosecutors convinced a grand jury to indict Russian citizens for making and paying for these and similar ads. The absolute state of the Mueller investigation.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 20, 2018, 7:12:58 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

On a serious note, let's remember that federal prosecutors convinced a grand jury to indict Russian citizens for making and paying for these and similar ads. The absolute state of the Mueller investigation.

While the Mueller investigation going from "Trump is a Russian agent" to "some trolls made a couple of memes" is kinda funny, I still think the Russians deserved to be indicted. Identity theft and bank fraud are no small crimes. Law and order.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Actual Russian-paid Facebook ads: images, target audience, reach, and price

I feel special; I remember seeing the one with Satan arm-wrestling Jesus. I'm one of only 71 victims of that particular piece of Russian propaganda! Apparently it only costs $1.10 to give ScrotieMcB the Mind AIDS.

I wonder if I can claim disability now.

I'm not going to lie. I probably would have shared that one.
This isn't 100% on topic but it's kind of related. Has anyone been paying attention to the PA redistricting? The republican plan was too (PA state) unconstitutionally gerrymandered so it was rejected and went through the courts. The state supreme court had to get a plan drawn by an independent body because the legislature refused to put anything acceptable forward. This washington post article has some maps made with previous election results to compare the districts.
Trump reminds us what the second black President said before the election:

Spoiler
"
This isn't 100% on topic but it's kind of related. Has anyone been paying attention to the PA redistricting? The republican plan was too (PA state) unconstitutionally gerrymandered so it was rejected and went through the courts. The state supreme court had to get a plan drawn by an independent body because the legislature refused to put anything acceptable forward. This washington post article has some maps made with previous election results to compare the districts.

Gerrymandering is the inevitable result of limiting the members of the house. Complaining about gerrymandering is a waste of time, unless you want to get rid of the restriction on house members.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info