ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
Apparently the current queen of /pol/ did an oopsie and now many Americans are mad. Sometimes I think she does this shit on purpose, but she's quite literally playing with fire.

Spoiler

She's playing with fire? Right-wing outlets dig up an old quote of hers, put it in the worst possible context, and use it to pretend that she doesn't care about 9/11, or that she's somehow unamerican, or that she doesn't think it's a terrorist attack, and she's the one playing with fire? In a national context where 100% of US domestic terrorism last year was far-right extremism and a man was recently arrested for sending Omar death threats, this kind of smearing is not just unfair, it's downright dangerous - "Will no one rid me of this turbulent [congresswoman]?"

Meanwhile, let's compare her record with the congressman who dissed her. Y'know, just for laughs.

Ilhan's statements were, at worst, in poor taste, showing insufficient reverence for the people who died on 9/11. The statements of Brian Kilmeade, Dan Crenshaw, and the NYPost editorial staff were a dishonest fabrication that can most clearly be read as stochaistic terrorism and may in fact get her killed.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Destructodave wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-white-house-counsel-obama-194545727.html

Seems ole Mueller probe is paying off. Starting to bust those Democrats. I thought Trump was the only one with crooked counsel?

Its gonna be hilarious when the Democrats end up on the wrong end of this report, lol.

The GOP may be the Party of Dumb, but the Dems are the Party of Unintended Consequences. Who didn't see this coming a million miles away? And it's just the first pebbles in the avalanche. =^[.]^=

I'm trying to imagine the mental state one would have to be in to read this:

"
Gregory Craig, a former White House counsel to Barack Obama, has been charged with lying to US authorities about his work alongside Paul Manafort for pro-Russian politicians in Ukraine.

And think, "Oh boy, now Mueller is going after the democrats!"

It's a very sad, lonely, dark place where the only flickering lights come from a burnt-out CRT monitor playing endless Sean Hannity reruns.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
"
snip

Absolving her of all responsibility for what she said isn't gonna cut it. She fucked up. By the way, I'm not saying that the New York Post cover is an appropriate response. But it was very obvious that it was coming and she should've foreseen that. I hope she'll speak with more care in the future.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
[Removed by Support]

You hear about the latest? Do what I say. Don't worry about getting arrested for it, I'll pardon you if needed. Welcome to Trump's America but only if you are a Republican that supports Trump.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Natasha on Apr 12, 2019, 7:28:43 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:

Absolving her of all responsibility for what she said isn't gonna cut it. She fucked up.

Okay, let me ask you a question. Who has more respect for the victims and survivors of 9/11:

- The junior representative who described it in less-than-reverent terms but has consistently spoken out against the terrorism and human rights abuses of the country most of the hijackers came from and then went on to cosponsor efforts to renew the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund

- A war veteran who talks a big game about what 9/11 means but was "too busy" to talk about renewing benefits for 9/11 first responders and survivors

Look, I shouldn't have to explain that it's better to judge a person by their actions than by their words. But this isn't even that. It's "judge a person by their actions, not the badly out-of-context snippets put forward by right wing propaganda outlets".

"
But it was very obvious that it was coming and she should've foreseen that. I hope she'll speak with more care in the future.

God forbid a politician ever make any statement that isn't perfect. Clearly, the correct response to a comment that barely registers as "tasteless" taken in context is a full-page headline accusing her of being a terrorist sympathizer.

If I didn't know better, I'd say they were trying to get her killed...

...Actually, at this point, I'm quite convinced the goal here is to either get the crazies riled up enough that someone takes a shot at her, or convince her to shut up, lest that happen.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
snip

Absolving her of all responsibility for what she said isn't gonna cut it. She fucked up. By the way, I'm not saying that the New York Post cover is an appropriate response. But it was very obvious that it was coming and she should've foreseen that. I hope she'll speak with more care in the future.

The irony of someone supporting the dumbshit comments of Trump...
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
snip

The irony of someone supporting the dumbshit comments of Trump...

I mean I'm trying to be persuasive, not mean, so that's none of my business.

*Sips covfefe*
Soundoff? Better hope i dont clap back or throw shade!!!

Lol ghetto
Take care, forum moderation is garbage and the game is going that way as well.
"
Turtledove wrote:
[Removed by Support]

You hear about the latest? Do what I say. Don't worry about getting arrested for it, I'll pardon you if needed. Welcome to Trump's America but only if you are a Republican that supports Trump.

Words spoken by Trump removed by support for being hateful against Mexicans, minorities, and residents of other shithole countries. (Note to support, shithole countries is what Trump calls countries inhabited by people that are not white and I don't agree with such a characterization.) HAHAHAHA
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info