ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
MrCoo1 wrote:
"
coatofarms wrote:

Funny. But not too surprised. The President is an idiot.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/04/donald-trump-wind-power-causes-cancer

I really hope this isn't true because if so... wow...
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
Turtledove wrote:
You folks are grasping at straws. The discussion should be on the 14 articles that were referenced. You think all 14 articles are lies without any proof except for the word of a pathological liar. That is illogical.

edit:

I posted those as an example of the fake news media pushing a narrative. "Chaos" is never a fact and always an opinion. The fake news media has one uniting opinion. Which makes sense when they get their talking points from the same source.

Bonus lulz:

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 4, 2019, 3:59:49 AM
"
MrCoo1 wrote:

Actually, this is a quote from his most recent rally in Michigan.

I'm a little surprised he's already got started on the battleground states. Even, Bernie Sanders hasn't really done anything yet.
(⌐■_■)
"
Xavderion wrote:

Bonus lulz:

Spoiler

hehe
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Bonus lulz:

Spoiler

hehe

lol, I just read that. That was pretty good.
(⌐■_■)
"
RPGlitch wrote:

I'm a little surprised he's already got started on the battleground states. Even, Bernie Sanders hasn't really done anything yet.

I'm not. Dude is a beast. The fake news media loves to paint him as lazy but he hardcore outworked Hillary and he will do the same to the next Dem candidate.

Also helps that he's a full-blown narcissist. He actually gains energy from doing these rallies.

Bonus Creepy Joe:

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 4, 2019, 4:28:49 AM
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
coatofarms wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Bonus lulz:

Spoiler

hehe

lol, I just read that. That was pretty good.

If you insist it is less creepy when Trump does it, Benevolent sexism isn't so bad right?
"
deathflower wrote:

If you insist it is less creepy when Trump does it, Benevolent sexism isn't so bad right?

Even if we accept that benevolent sexism (lmao) is a thing, you literally posted an image of Trump kissing a child. That's not benevolent sexism. Secondly, if that's the worst you can come up with, you lost.

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

Even if we accept that benevolent sexism (lmao) is a thing, you literally posted an image of Trump kissing a child. That's not benevolent sexism. Secondly, if that's the worst you can come up with, you lost.

So Trump is a Pedophilia? It is very easy to be very very nasty. That is not very nice of you.

I think I got lost trying to get back out. Just to let you know. You are not supposed to answer that question because it is a binding trap. You will fall into a bad, awkward and difficult position.

"
deathflower wrote:

So Trump is a Pedophilia? It is very easy to be very very nasty. That is not very nice of you.

I think I got lost trying to get back out. Just to let you know. You are not supposed to answer that question because it is a binding trap. You will fall into a bad, awkward and difficult position.

I never claimed Creepy Joe is a pedophile, I honestly don't believe he is one. I just said he's creepy.

In other, way more important news that somehow everyone will ignore because it's boring politics, Cocaine "La Tortuga" Mitch essentially abolished the filibuster for any judicial or administrative nominee. Which means Democrats can't obstruct Trump's work anymore and he will now be able to pack the courts with conservatives. Mitch is an absolute madman.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 4, 2019, 5:32:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info