ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:

Let's take one statement by Adam Schiff.

“You might think it’s OK that that campaign chairman offered polling data to someone linked to Russian intelligence. I don’t think that’s OK.

When Schiff says "I don't think that's OK." that is an opinion. The part about Manafort offering polling data is not an opinion. This is instead a publicly known fact. It is undisputed. That is called evidence not opinion.

Except that Adam Schiff suggests that all this shit links Trump to Russia. That's an opinion. You aren't reading the whole thing context.

What is Manafort giving polling data evidence for? Your crazy conspiracy theory that Trump was somehow in on it? lol.

That's why so stupid. Yeah, Mueller looked into that, and couldn't charge anyone, but this Adam Schiff, a known trump hater, knows all the facts. haha.

"
Here let me try to help with some definitions for you.

I guess we are playing the abc game now.

"
Opinion: A subjective belief, judgment or perspective that a person has formed about a topic, issue, person or thing.

I'd rather go with this one via google, its a lot clearer than what you suggested.

"
A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

And here is my source, because if I don't link a source, a psycho like you might not accept this as the definition.

Opinion via Google

Opinion via Bing.

"
There's another big word in there "subjective".

No worries. I know those big words confuse you sometimes.

"
Subjective: based upon a person's feelings or intuition,not upon observation or reasoning;

It can be based on observation or reasoning. It's just that your personal thoughts or feelings are what is influencing your conclusions.

I.E. Subjective is a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge. (via google)

For example, its easy to see something based on fact. He hit a woman. And then move to emotion. He did it because he is a bad person.(Subjective. You don't know the reason. And if you were beat as kid, you might come to that conclusion because your feelings on beatings).

Or he hit her because she threw food on his face. (Subjective. It might be he was just angry about something else. Also, based on fact. She threw food on his face, but really we don't know. Maybe, she said something after that, that really pissed him off.)

"
Evidence: Facts or observations presented in support of an assertion.

Hey, we agree on something.

"
Here's another word that you have used improperly.

I have to admit, you are petty person, lol.

"
Hoax: To deceive (someone) by making them believe something that has been maliciously or mischievously fabricated.

Well, the narrative on Russian Collusion was a story in part, meant to slander Trump's legitimacy as the President of the United States after the 2016 election.

I mean, did you watch the news? It was covered extensively in this manner, and popped up rather often to opposition to legislation or policy changes he wanted to push through in the government.

And after the Mueller report, we are at least fairly sure that most of the all the claims about ties to Russia were exaggerated. Yeah, that's what you call hoax. When you make up list of reasons that link Trump to Russia and turns out you were lying and misleading people who follow your news channel.

There is reason Rachel's Maddows ratings were dumpster fire after the Mueller Report came in. Enough, people realize she was feeding them total bullshit about Russia, and switched to something else, lol.

Maybe, they'll turn to Fox news instead.
(⌐■_■)
"
Turtledove wrote:
The part about Manafort offering polling data is not an opinion.

Obviously Mueller both knew about this and determined that it was not part of a "conspiracy" indictment. There are no more indictments forthcoming.

The lies that Schiff has made and continues to make are about having "evidence of collusion" which does not exist. He's just making shit up, and it's clear now that that's what he has been doing for the last two years.

Unless you're ready to claim that Mueller is a stooge, that he's compromised, or something to that effect, then to persist in baseless claims of "Russian collusion" is to perpetuate a hoax.

---

I remember back when 9/11 happened and for a few years there was the big "9/11 Truther" movement. Then finally, the 9/11 commission made their report and... it was a story of islamists hijacking planes and flying them into towers. No inside-men, no false flag, no explosives, no Mossad, no aliens, not even a single Rothschild!

You can still find some 9/11 truthers out and about talking to themselves about the reptile people, but most people returned to sanity, ate the crow while it was icy-cold, and moved on.

"Trump-Russia Truthers" are similar in a lot of ways, only much more numerous and much more annoying. Tick tock. The walls are closing in. The noose is tightening. Sources familiar with the matter say that they think that Trump considered speaking to the Russians in 1980.

The fantasy is over, and the crow is only getting colder.
Pneuma: I have stated many times and Adam Schiff stated the same in his statement "Now I have always said that the question of whether this amounts to proof of conspiracy was another matter. Whether the special counsel could prove beyond a reasonable doubt the proof of that crime would be up to the special counsel, and I would accept his decision, and I do. He’s a good and honorable man, and he is a good prosecutor."

RPGlitch: Perhaps your problem is that you conflate the two words evidence and proof?

conflate: Conflate is a more formal way to say "mix together." So perhaps you're erroneously thinking that if there is evidence then it must be true?

There is plenty of evidence that the Trump campaign was in a conspiracy with the Russians. Mueller apparently found the evidence insufficient to prove conspiracy. I say apparently because we haven't actually seen the Mueller report yet, but based on Barr's statements, I believe that conspiracy was not proven in the investigation.

I'll give you an example, say you are sitting in a building in a room without any windows. A friend comes into the room wearing a coat and is dripping wet and exclaims, "It is soaking wet out there!"

One could conclude from this evidence that it is raining outside. So you say, "It is raining pretty hard out there?"

In response your friend says, "Not rain, a truck backed into a fire hydrant and water is spraying all over."

You look out the door of the room and see a fire truck through a window. You quickly conclude that it must not be raining after all. That does not mean that your friend walking into the room wearing a coat and soaking wet was not evidence that it was raining. It is still a fact and still evidence. Now I could throw some more evidence into the story. Your friend then exclaims, "April Fools! it is really raining cats and dogs out there."

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"Journalist" having a meltdown because GEOTUS reposts stuff from r/the_donald on Twitter. I love this timeline.

Spoiler

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
This thread is beautiful. Years of haters just praising Mueller to the high heavens, talking in absolutes, constantly posting how Mueller gonna getcha!

Just nonstop condescending, hateful, mocking tones to anyone who stepped here with a positive thing to say about Trump.

And now, its just beautiful. This entire time the only deluded people are the haters. And they still think they are gonna find a diamond in the rough that Mueller, and his entire team, for 2 years, missed. I mean its the gift that keeps on giving watching these people lose their minds over this stuff.
"
Destructodave wrote:
This thread is beautiful. Years of haters just praising Mueller to the high heavens, talking in absolutes, constantly posting how Mueller gonna getcha!

Just nonstop condescending, hateful, mocking tones to anyone who stepped here with a positive thing to say about Trump.

And now, its just beautiful. This entire time the only deluded people are the haters. And they still think they are gonna find a diamond in the rough that Mueller, and his entire team, for 2 years, missed. I mean its the gift that keeps on giving watching these people lose their minds over this stuff.

They are slowly pivoting to his tax returns again, should be really fun. Remember the embarassment Rachel Maddow went through when she reported on his 2005 taxes and it turned out that not only did he pay a bigly amount of money, his tax rate was also almost double of that of Bernie Sanders? Good times. Now Trump will fight this in all the courts, possibly for years, and Democrats will eagerly follow that red herring, while their yellow press will give us daily articles about how the walls are closing in and how Trump's tax returns will surely sink him this time. The conclusion of this circus will be either a) they don't get the tax returns for whatever reason or b) they get them but there's basically nothing damning in them. And yet again they will be the total losers, the internet will drown in salt and I'll be laughing my ass off. Really looking forward to it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Destructodave wrote:

They are slowly pivoting to his tax returns again, should be really fun. Remember the embarassment Rachel Maddow went through when she reported on his 2005 taxes and it turned out that not only did he pay a bigly amount of money, his tax rate was also almost double of that of Bernie Sanders? Good times. Now Trump will fight this in all the courts, possibly for years, and Democrats will eagerly follow that red herring, while their yellow press will give us daily articles about how the walls are closing in and how Trump's tax returns will surely sink him this time. The conclusion of this circus will be either a) they don't get the tax returns for whatever reason or b) they get them but there's basically nothing damning in them. And yet again they will be the total losers, the internet will drown in salt and I'll be laughing my ass off. Really looking forward to it.

It's not like we haven't been warning 'em that Mueller was serving up a big, fat, double-patty nothingburger with a side of tear-salted fries.

As for Trump's taxes, don't these people realize that the IRS has scrutinized Trump's returns every single year? If there was anything hinky about them, he would already have been called to task. As it is, there is no law (except those being put forward by Leftist state legislatures) requiring any President or candidate for the Presidency to disclose their tax information. To do so without an existing law would be a violation of the 4th Amendment. Really, the only think the Left hopes to do is to force a disclosure of some embarrassing financial data, perhaps supporting the nothingburger theory that Trump isn't as rich as he claims.

Does that even matter? It doesn't to me. He's rich enough to donate his Presidential salary, which makes him a lot better than all the grifters in DC. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Trump accomplishments video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGspCSJMfU8

"
Video is longer than usual.. Had to cut alot of accomplishments out to make it shorter.

MAGA! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

"
Video is longer than usual.. Had to cut alot of accomplishments out to make it shorter.

MAGA! =^[.]^=

I call bs. There was a lot of filler and repeating the same thing over and over, like the jobs gained in march had like 5-6 clips.
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

"

MAGA! =^[.]^=

I call bs. There was a lot of filler and repeating the same thing over and over, like the jobs gained in march had like 5-6 clips.

The point you appear to be missing is the fact that the media has been starting to cover these things more, and not just Fox News. And that doesn't make any of it "BS" or otherwise insignificant. =^[.]^=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info